Niall Horan's Baby (IN HOLD)

Niall Horan and Chloe Williams had a beatiful relationship with only 14 years old, but one night changed everything. Chloe finished pregnant of a beautiful girl named April. Niall entered a program named the 'X Factor', he was very happy and sad at the same time, he wouldn't see his beautiful girlfriend Chloe in a very long time. Chloe forget to tell Niall about her pregnancy, Niall came back when April already had 4 years old, and he didnt even know he was the father. But Niall would meet his daughter? How will Chloe react when she sees Niall again? Will April like Niall? The answers would be in this original new movella. Check out my tumblr and if you want someone to chat here's my KIK: Tumblr: marianastypayhoralikson.tumblr.com KIK: marianadirectioner (if you dont find me like 'marianadirectioner' search up for Mariana Rincon. PS: I know Niall entered at the X Factor at his 16 years old, but in this story he would enter at his 14 years old. Thanks! Bye bye!

1. April

-Chloe's P.O.V-

Me and my beautiful daughter April were sleeping, I woke up with April in my arms, it was midnight.

April started to move, and suddenly she opened her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes.

''Mummy?'' April said with a sleepy voice.

''Yes April?'' I said

''Who's my father? Why does he left?'' She managed to said

''I... I think you're too young for these kind of things'' I answered nervously

''No Mummy! I want to know!'' April said into tears

''It's hard to explain, it's a long story' I said about to cry

''Mummy, why does he left?'' She said calming down

''Look, he left because he entered in a singing program, he was happy and sad at the same time, he was sad because he didnt want to leave me alone for a few years'' I explained to her

''Does.... does he know about me?'' She asked

''Im sorry to tell you this, but... no, he doesnt know about you'' I said while tears streamed down my face.

She hugged me crying.

''Mum, I want to meet him'' She said hugging me

''And you will meet him''I said whiping my tears away ''Now, let's go to sleep, tomorrow will be a new day, okay?''

She nodded.

I whiped away her tears.

''And dont cry, okay? It's all alright, you are going to meet him'' I said

She smiled

''Okay mummy'' She said

We got back to bed.

''Mummy, I love you'' She said

''Love you too sweetheart'' I said

We hugged and we got back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Hey! This is the 1st chapter of my new fanfic, well, tomorrow I will upload the second chapter of my two stories.

Bye, Love you