In Love

Sam, Ciara, Megan, Alyssa, and Bella all love one direction. They are at the mall when Megan bumps into Zayn Malik from one direction and they start to talk and Megan and her sisters end up staying at Zayns and Nialls flat when all the guys are there too so what'll happen will Louis Niall Liam Zayn and Harry fall for the girls or will they not even be able to stand them. Read it to find out

12. Fights

Sam's P.O.V.
I woke up with Ciara saying random stuff like OMG she was screaming in my face pretty much.
"What!!" I yell
"The boys want to see us just me and you." She replys
"What about Megan, Bella, and Alyssa?" I ask while getting ready
"Jenna is staying with them." She said
"Ok then leggo." I say
We say goodbye and get into the car and I drive to the guys house. When we get there Liam is outside crying. I rushed out of the car
"Liam, what's wrong?" I ask
"Harry and Niall are fighting again." He says through the tears
"Again?" Me and Ciara say at the same time
"Yeah they fought last night after you guys left. Come on ill show you." He says
"Wait why are they fighting again?" Ciara asks
"Harry crashed Nialls car and Niall got pissed."
"Oh ok." She says
We go inside and Niall and Harry are cussing and punching each other
"STOP IT!!" I yell and they stop they both look really bad. Niall comes over to me and says
"Everything is ok love."
"Apparently not if you are fighting." I say
"Harry what happened?" Ciara asks
"Well I took Nialls car out and it sort of crashed." Harry said
"Yeah and he DID NOT appologize to it!" Niall yelled and started punching Harry again. Ciara shouted stop and they did she stepped in front of Harry and right as she did Harry through a punch and hit Ciara in the face.
(Caution some colorful language in this sentence)
"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!!!" I screamed and rushed to Ciara
"Are you ok Ciara?" I asked
"Oh my gosh Ciara I'm so sorry." Harry said
"Shut up Harry." I said
"Sam call Jenna and tell her to bring Bella, Alyssa, and Megan here." Ciara said
"Ok" I said and called her she said she would be here soon
*BANG* I turned around and Harry was against the wall and Niall was yelling
"HARRY YOU NEVER HI A GIRL!!!" And then he hit Harry again
*DING DONG* I opened the door and Megan, Alyssa, and Bella were standing there.
"Come in now." I said. They rushed in as they saw Ciara and they rushed over to her to help and I went to tell the boys to take Harry away when I pull Niall off of him they said ok. I went over to Niall and said
"Niall honey you need to stop and help me stop Ciara's bloody nose ok."
"Ok." He said as the guys took Harry to the bathroom. I assumed they were going to try to fix him up. Niall got stuff to help fix the bloody nose.
"Ciara I'm really sorry about Harry." Niall said
"It's ok Niall." Ciara said
Harry came out and told Niall that he was sorry for crashing his car and then he ran over to Ciara and held her in his arms and couldn't stop appologizing
"Harry it's ok you didn't mean to." Ciara said
"Harry I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said
"It's ok Sam. Ciara I'm so sorry." Harry said
"Harry it's ok." Ciara said and then Harry kissed Ciara it was so cute. Then Niall kissed me and sparks flew. When we pulled away Niall asked if we could stay at there flat.
"Sure Niall." I said