My Job To Love

22 year old, Connor Rhodes, NEEDS a girlfriend to marry quick! And why you ask? Well, Connor's parents think that the earlier, the better! Of course Connor tried to resist but his parents are just too stubborn, especially for being those ignorant top business workers in town. The thing is, Connor has no girlfriend, and the Dad is offering his co-worker's daughter. Connor says no, I mean, who wants that?! Connor then meets Vanessa Kailey, a girl who spends 85% thinking about pancakes and the other 15% on waffles. Will Vanessa be the one? If she is, does he have enough charm to make her fall in love within 3 months? Find out by reading "It's My Job To Love"! [I am horrible at making the description so please give this book a chance. Much Love. (:]

6Likes
2Comments
1091Views
AA

1. Author's Note

COPYRIGHT INTENDED
------------------------------------
NO ONE HAS THE PERMISSION TO PUT 'MY JOB TO LOVE' ON ANY OTHER SITES WITHOUT INFORMING ME FIRST. 



NO ONE IS ALSO PERMITTED TO COPY 'MY JOB TO LOVE''S PLOT , BUT ARE ALLOWED TO GET AN IDEA FROM IT.   AND YES, I AM AWARE THAT THIS STORY IS ALSO IN WATTPAD. I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN WATTPAD SO THEREFORE, IF YOU SEE THIS IN WATTPAD, IT IS MY ACCOUNT. I AM HOPING TO SPREAD MY STORY SO I AM POSTING IT HERE TOO.   THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. (:


__________________________________

Hey guys!
Merry Christmas! *Even though it's been days.
I hope you guys will enjoy it and give it a thumbs up! .

Much Love,
Veronicaaaaa <3 ((:

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...