The Magic of Music ( A One Direction Factfiction)

Marley Snow a teenage girl from the states who also happened to be Louis Tomlinson from One Direction's cousin. Marley is an ordinary person like every one else she has a dream a crush and secrets if her own. When Marley ges a surprise visit from Louis and the boys they turn Marleys life upside down. Marley moves to London with the boys to have everything go wrong. This book is about romance, lies, betrail , sorrow and more, so I hope you like it and get ready for a BIG surprise

68. Where the Fuck am I?

JACE'S P.O.V.

There was a bump and i flung forward and hit my head, I opened my eyes..... I was in a trunk.. What the hell am I doing in a trunk?! The trunk opened and bright light hit my eyes, i couldn't see anything for a minuet. Once my eyes where all better i could see Emily standing on the outside of the trunk.

"Emily? Why am I in a trunk?" i asked

"Well i knew that you wouldn't come willingly." she said

"What are you talking about?" i asked confused.

"Okay hold on lets start all over from the beggining" she said.

"What?" i asked.

"I'm Katherine, who are you?" she asked, wait a minuet i have heard that name beofre, Katherine , Marley's Mom or fake mom, whatever it is she is.

"Katherine!" i said

"Yes Katherine, hello Jace nice to finally meet you" she said as she lifted me out of the trunk i looked around the room, i was in a gradge. I then looked back at Katherine and watched as her face changed into a young teenager with long dark brown hair blue eyes, and bright red lipstick.

"Woah, how old are you?" i asked confused and a little scared.... between you and i i pissed myself a little.

"I'm 18." She said

"But i though you where Marley's mom" i said

"Oh god no" she said . "I killed her parents along time ago"

"Why? " i asked

"Because they where in my way." she said

"You killed both of them" i asked

"yes" she said

"but i thought that her dad died in war." I said

"No, thats just what i told her." she said.

"Why, why did you kill them?" i asked.

"damn you ask a lot of questions, but if you must know" she sighed. "They where in my way"

"And you are surprisingly giving me a lot of answers." i said. "arn't you worried that I'll tell someone?"

"No, not at all." she said

"And why not?" i asked.

"Because I am going to kill you once i get Marley." she said

"Well" i gulped. " If your going to kill me then tell me, what do you want from Marley."

"She holds the key wether she knows it or not." she said

"Key? Key to what?" i asked

"The spirit world" she said, oh wow she is off the top bonkers.

"Spirit world? you have got to be kidding me" i said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" she yelled, i did as she said. "Yes the spirit world, and shes the key to the sides of the spirits and non spirits. And I need her to go into the spirit world and switch spots with my sister."

"You have a sister?' i asked

"Yes, and i need her back" she said

"Why? " i asked.

"She's my other half, my partner." she said. " She knows where the book is, the book is everything."

"What book?" i asked

"No more questions" she said.