The Magic of Music ( A One Direction Factfiction)

Marley Snow a teenage girl from the states who also happened to be Louis Tomlinson from One Direction's cousin. Marley is an ordinary person like every one else she has a dream a crush and secrets if her own. When Marley ges a surprise visit from Louis and the boys they turn Marleys life upside down. Marley moves to London with the boys to have everything go wrong. This book is about romance, lies, betrail , sorrow and more, so I hope you like it and get ready for a BIG surprise

59. No Way.

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

~Three weeks later~

I was sitting in my hospital bed like I have been doing everyday for the past 3 weeks, minus trying to walk which didn't work very well for me. The doctor came in , in his lab coat and a clip board in his hands.

"Good morning Marley" Dr. Gill said

"Good morning." I said back

"So how re you feeling?" he asked

"Ready to get it of here" I said, he chuckled.

"I could see that, considering you have been here for 3 weeks." he said. "And by the looks of your charts it says that you can go home today."

"Are you serious?!" I asked

"Yes, but there is a test that you have to take." he said

"Okay, what kind?" I asked

"A walking test, the other doctors of yours have said that everything is fine and healing well, but that you are having trouble with your walking." he said, and that was true, last time I tried to walk I almost fell over.

"So your telling me that if I can pass the walking test I can go home?" I asked

"yes, that is exactly what I am saying" he said

"Well lets get to work." I said as I started to get up, it was easier to move now that they took all the IV'S out of me arm. I swong my feet out and out them firmly in the ground, the farthest I had gotten before was 5 steps.

"you need 10 steps to be able to go home" Dr.Gill said. Okay, let's do this. I stood up I teetered back no forth for a minuet before I was still, I picked one leg up and moved it infront of me, I kept doing that, when it came to the 5th step I almost fell but I managed not to and to keep my balance, almost there. One, two, three, four, five!! I made it 10 steps across the room!. "Congratulations Marley, you can go home, I will have a nurse come down and help you get pack while I notify the boys. " and then he walked out of the room, while I remained standing there. Well do I walk back? What if I fall and no ones there ? Just then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder , I turned my head to find Alexander.

"Good job" he said

"Your hand" I said he looked confused

"What about it?" he asked

"It's warm" I said. " I though that you said when a spirit touches an alive person that it sends chills down the alive persons back."

"Because it should" he said as he took his hand away..

"I need To make it back to the bed." I said.

"I'll help" he said as he grabbed my waist lightly so he didn't hit the stiches and walked behind me taking my pace of steps. We finally made it to the bed and sat down.

"Thanks" I said.

"Yeah, no problem." he said. "I have it talk to you about Harry."

"okay what about him?" I asked

"Well don't you think you guys are going to fast, with the whole marriage thing?" he asked

"What do you mean?" I asked

"How well do you know Harry?" he asked

"Well enough t knno that he wouldn't ever hurt me." I said. "Why do you ask??"

"I know that it isn't any of my business but I think you guys are moving to fast, maybe you should take a break and see other people and try it out?" he said.

"Really? Like who? " I asked getting slightly annoyed.

"Louis, Jace....... Me" he said the last part quickly.

"What did you say?" I asked

"Louis or Jace"he said

"No you said you." I said

"Okay yeah maybe I did" he said

"Why do you think I should take a break from Harry " I asked.

"Because you don't know him as well as I do." he said.

"And how well do you know him?" I asked.

"I'm his brother " he said.

"What?" I asked completly confused.

"I am Harry's brother, I died at birth, Harry has no memory or clue about me or my existence." he said.

"But if you died as a baby, would you be a baby right now?" I asked

"No , well this parts a little weird but I'm guessing that by wha all has happened durring the last few weeks your used to it. But anyways when i died as a baby and came here I immediately turned 18" he said

"your 18? But I though that you said you have a son ." I said

"No I don't. A part of being dead is when you die, and meet another spirit you can feel what they feel. Before I met you there was this guy that died in a car crash, the guy that hit him was drunk and they guy I met had swerved off the bridge and fell into the river, his door got jammed and he drowned. When this happend he was supposed to be in the Bahammas with his girlfriend and son but he canceled on them because of work." he finished.

"So your Harry brother?" I asked

"Yes And I have been watching him for a long time ever since he was baby to when he was in high school, and I have seen him break girls hearts and throw them away like a ripped piece of paper. And the when I saw him meet you and propose to you I couldn't stop worrying about you .... Being the next piece of ripped paper being thrown away. " Alexander stopped talking and we just sat there in silence as we waited for the boys.