The Magic of Music ( A One Direction Factfiction)

Marley Snow a teenage girl from the states who also happened to be Louis Tomlinson from One Direction's cousin. Marley is an ordinary person like every one else she has a dream a crush and secrets if her own. When Marley ges a surprise visit from Louis and the boys they turn Marleys life upside down. Marley moves to London with the boys to have everything go wrong. This book is about romance, lies, betrail , sorrow and more, so I hope you like it and get ready for a BIG surprise

26. It's Time!

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

When we got home from being at school we had a simple rest of the afternoon, so we pretty much just ate, watched a movie and the around 9:00 everyone got up to go to bed. I was a little surprised they where going to go to bed this early, I mean yeah I know that we have to get up at 4am but still for rock stars you would think they do this kind of thing all the time. After everyone left to go to the guest bedrooms I was kinda lonely well I do have Harry but everyone had came into my room to watch a movie so I wouldnt have to get up and move to my room. It was a nice thought of them to just watch a movie in here so I would be comfortable but honestly I would rather have watched it in the living room because at least out there, there is a blueray. Once everyone got out Harry shut the door behind them and jumped into my bed , well I don't know if 'jumped' is the right word maybe more like flopped.

"So are you excited?" Harry asked

"Yes I just wish it would come sooner." I said

"Well it actually is because we have to be at the airport at 4 and it's an hour away so I figured it would take everyone a while to get ready so we are all waking up at 1am, i already st the alarms."he said

"I guess that explains why everyone is going to bed so early then." I said

"Yeah pretty much" he said

"Who's going to be driving?" I asked

" Well we had planned that I would but if I'm not up to it and no one else is then we can all our driver." he said. "now we have a big day planned for us tomorrow and we both should get some sleep."

"Okay goodnight." I said

"Good night " Harry said as he scooted closer to me and wrapped his warm arms around me.i looked up and he kissed me and then we drifted off to sleep just like that.

BEEP, BEEP , BEEP!!!!! .

"God damn it! Some shut that bloody thing off" I said

"Oh wow your not an early morning person.... How am I not surprised." it was Harry who said that. I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay time to get up!" he said motioning me to get up.

"Carry me." I said. And so he did. We walked right into the living room where everyone else was too, and everyone was still in the pajamas. "Come on guys, time to get dressed!"

"Dressed at this time of morning!" it was Zayn .

"Yeah this time of morning!" I said.

"Give us 30 minuets to wake up." he said.

"Okay lazy bones I'm gunna go get dressed" I said. "Harry if you can please take me back to my room "

"Why yes, yes I can miss proper" he said and then he stuck his tongue out at me. In no time we where back to my room I had already laied my clothes out a day before I picked out my black skinny jeans, a white shirt and my vintage looking vest that was black and white crochet loosely and it was shorter in the back and then in the front it goes long to my knees and to top it off I had my black combat boots. Harry had gotten the hang of helping me get dressed so today went way quicker than the first day. And then before I knew it we where already back in the living room and I was sitting in my green chair. It seemed to take forever but eventually all the boys came back dressed and ready to go with their suitcases.

"Well lets go!" Louis said

"Already? But we are early by and hour and we haven't eaten " I said

"We thought it would be a nice idea to stop by Tim Hortans and get breakfast there." he said " Unless you have a problem with that"

"No it's perfect lets go" I said and then every body started to walk out the door, but before I did I stopped and looked around one last time making sure that there wasn't anything here that I wanted, and then I saw it I almost couldn't believe it that i was about to leave with out Gibson! Gibson is my chameleon and if I left him here my mom would give him away! I think she's just jealous of Gibson because my dad and i paied more attention to him then my mom sometimes. "WAIT!" everyone looked at me

"what is it ?" Louis asked

"We almost forgot Gibson !" I said , Louis mouth dropped because he knew exactly who I was talking about so then quickly he ran back inside and grabbed the whole cage. I guess that we got lucky that I cleaned his cage before they had got here or else we would be stuck with a stinky chameleon. Once we where all ready I shut and locked the door and made my way to the car. Once everyone was in we started it up and left.