Book 2: Forever Yours

***I would like to thank Alicel98 for creating the name of this book, thank you so much! xx***
New baby is born into the Tomlinson family, what happens when Chad comes back and tortures Callie even more? Making Louis jealous? Making CalLou, split?

Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2012-2013 LaPokemon

3. 3. He's back?

A/N: I know nothing about twitter, I don't see a purpose for it unless you're famous, or wanna stalk famous people. So anyway, in this chapter I will put some stuff about twitter, and I will use fake twitter names. Some might turn out to be real, like in Over Again, one of the commenters had the same name as one of the characters.

Callie's POV

The boys are soon to go back on tour, they told management about Chad and Allie. Management said to tell the fans it's that Allie was mine and Louis' baby, but not to mention a word about Chad. Twitter has been very annoying lately. People with hate, people who support, people who don't know what the hell they want, and others who are just confused. I opened twitter and searched through a little.

1D4ever<3: Callie Tomlinson forever! <3 Louis and Callie you guys are so cute together, and Allie is adorable!
2 days ago

MizzAngelzz: Oh they made a baby now, wow. Going cold, what's wrong with you Louis. Callie's no good for you.
23 hrs ago

CutieTutie12345:
@MizzAngelzz: What would you know, are you a directioner or a directionhater? Obviously a directionhater, because you would support whatever they choose! Ps. CalLou foreves! <3
21 hrs ago

MistzyParks: I hate CalLou as much as I hate Haylor. Callie is just like Taylor, she's gonna break up the band. None of them even like her.
18 hrs ago

Direction4Life:
@MistzyParks: None of them hate her, why would they. Even if they hate her, you have no proof. And why would her own brother hate her, have you noticed her name is Callie STYLES! And Louis and her are perfect together.
12 hrs ago

TommoTomlinsonMySuperman: CalLou is fake, why would you seriously believe that?
8 hrs ago

Directioner2010: Callie should just crawl up in a ball and die in a pit.
18 min ago

Louis_Tomlinson: Can you guys please leave my girl alone. If you call yourselves directioners, you would let me be happy with the one I love. Love you @Callie_Styles.
8 min ago

"Aw, thank you Boo Bear." I say to myself.

"Thank me for what?" I hear Louis say. I turn and see him by the screen door, "How long have you been there?" I ask.

"I just got her," He smiles.

"Oh, well thanks for the comment." I say showing him my phone.

"Just supporting you, as I always will." He smiles at me.

"Thanks, come sit with me." I say patting the side of the bench next to me.

"Can I hold her?" He asks as he's sitting down.

"Sure, here." I say handing Allie to him. "Try not to wake her up, it took me a really long time getting her to go to sleep."

"Okay, I'll try my best." He says.

He holds Allie in his hands and I rest my head on his shoulder, we stay there for a while until she wakes up and starts crying again. I gave Louis the baby bottle and tell him to feel her. He takes it and feeds her, she calms down a little bit. Then she spits it out and starts to cry again. "She probably has to change," I say to Louis.

"Well I don't know how to do that, you're gonna have to do it." He says giving her to me. I take her and walk upstairs to our room, Louis follows behind me. When I finish changing her I blow a raspberry on her belly button making her laugh. I pick her up and hold her, "Boobear!" She says.

"Aw, she said her first word." I say.

"I feel loved," Louis says holding his hand to his heart.

"Drama queen," I say rolling my eyes.

"Aw, is Callie jealous?" He teases.

"Oh shush Lou," I say. "Who's Boobear?" I ask Allie. Then she points to Louis, "Aw, she really does know." I say.

"Lemme, hold her again." Louis says. I give him Allie and he throws her up in the air.

"Louis!" I say frantically.

"Don't worry, I won't drop her." He says smiling.

"You better not!" I warn him.

"Ooh, I'm scared!" He says sarcastically.

"Well go downstairs and play with her, I'm gonna go take a shower." I say. He goes outside the room with Allie and I go take a quick shower. When I was done I just put on a normal outfit, I was too lazy to look for sleeping clothes. I then went on my laptop, then I heard a crash by the window. I turned swiftly and saw... It was Chad! I screamed, but he covered my mouth with a drugged cloth. And after a little while a passed out.

Cliff hanger Again!

Back to the old me!

Updating tomorrow, hopefully.

So sorry about cliffhanger guys.

I'll tell you what will happen next:

Louis will go crazy when he sees Chad, because Chad will come and kidnap Allie. Then Louis will run after him and find himself back in the same place as before.

That's it no more. Night night!