Anything could happen

Stassie is a normal girl, sick and tired of her old school while she goes to another school to see if she likes it and wants to get in she bumps into this cute guy that she though she didn't knew but she did, ones she's settle in her new school things change, everyone hates her and is trying to make her like misarable but she has to wait a semestre to change school. While she's in that school she bumps into an old friend that she thought hated her but he doesn't, he was actually in love with her.

(this was actually a dream I had, I wanted to turn it into a fanfic becuase I really liked it)

14. Kiss

I've been hanging out a lot with Zayn lately, we have gone bowling, rollerskating and he's really fun.

I haven't heard anything from Alex yet, it's been like 2 months..I know he's fine because Zayn tells me about him, they are in the same classroom

I'm gonna go help Zayn pick a t-shirt today

He picked me up and gave me cheek kiss, I got in the car and we went to the mall

Ones we bought everything, we wanted ice-cream we order we sat and stared at each other

Let's play question game - he said smiling

Okk- why do they always wanna play question game, I asked myself

What do you like about me - he asked me looking right into my eyes

That you are so sweet and fun to be with - I said

Ok, Your turn - He said

What do you think about me, bad boi - I asked him

That you are the most awesome, perfect, hot and beautiful girl, I've ever met - he said..I blushed and said Thank you

How many boyfriends have you had? - he asked me

Cero, ninguno..none - I said

No way, why..what's wrong with everyone - he said

I don't know - I said

I ran out of question - I said giving up

I got one more - he said and I gave him the say it look

Why do you care about Alex so much- he asked me

It's not that..it's just that..we had a think going on 3 months ago and I haven't talked to him since my brother told him to leave alone because he was trouble - I said

So you were dating - he asked me

No, we where not dating, we where really good friends - I said remembering everything

Did you kiss him? - he asked me why did he want to know this

What? Why do you wanna know - I told him

Did you kiss him? - he asked me again

Yes, I did..he was my first kiss actually - I said remembering when we kissed after that he just grabbed my hand we left the place we where walking to the car and I was about to open the car door but he made me go against the car wall and looked at me. He was so close to my face and he was about to kiss me but I turned my face.

You like him - he said letting go

No, Zayn I don't - I said

Then why didn't you let me kiss you - he said angry

Zayn, please..don't go there - I said begging him

You know what Stassie you need to stop worrying about people from your past, if he doesn't call you or talks to you he doesn't deserve you..you need to start appreciating what in-front of you, you thought I hated you because I was to cold to you..well I was so cold to you because I loved you and I thought that with that I was gonna get you out of my mind so I acted like a jerk but you only care about Alex..the guy who clearly doesn't care about you because he left you with your hopes up - he said that and he was right, Alex was just getting my hopes up and I had to appreciate what was in-front of me, so I came up to Zayn looked at him in the eyes and kissed him

You're right..I need to stop worrying about people from my past..Alex is so long gone..I need to appreciate today - I said hugging him and with that we got in the car, the whole car ride he was holding my hand but I just couldn't forget Alex