Gotta Be You

Hailey and Alex are best friends who love one direction. One day they are sitting together reading a magazine and see the chance to enter a contest to win one lucky kiss with Liam Payne. Read more to see what happens! This is my first movella so sorry if it isnt what you're looking for! (P.S- im not finished with the story this is where im up to at the moment)

11. Upset

Part 11

Haileys POV

I ran to my car I had to talk to somebody usually I would call Alex but that wasn’t gonna happen.  I just needed to go home and think.  I drove home as fast as I could.  I couldn’t stop crying the tears kept on coming.  When I finally got home I ran inside as fast as I could, ran to my room and just let it all out I just kept crying and crying and crying.  I heard a knock at the door.

“Honey is everything all right?” my mom called from outside

“Yes just go away!”

“You wanna talk about it?” She asked

“No just go away”

“Ok honey” she replied

I felt bad but I just couldn’t talk to anyone right now I needed to be alone.  I turned on my TV and I started to calm down.  Again I heard a knock at my door.

“Mom go away!” I yelled

“Its Alex”

“You also go away!”

“Please I just want 5 minutes” she said

“Ugh fine 5 minutes”

I walked over to open the door.

“What”

“I’m really sorry I really didn’t mean for it to happen he just wanted to talk to me at first and then we were talking and then he said that he liked me and then he leaned in and I leaned in and then it happened it didn’t mean anything I promise” Alex said

“Ok so you are telling me you went to go “talk” to my boyfriend and you lied to me about where you were going and then you guys just so happen to kiss and he said he likes you?”

“Yes please you have to trust me” Alex said

“Trust you are you kidding me you lied to me about going to see my boyfriend and then I caught you kissing him and you want me to trust you?”

“Please Hailey I need you, you are my best friend and I really didn’t mean to hurt you” she said

“First of all that is x best friend to you and I guess you are gonna have to find someone else to need because I don’t want to talk to you or see your face ever again just leave and don’t try calling me or messaging me or anything and I mean it!”

“Hailey please Ill do anything” Alex said

She looked like she was about to cry.  I needed her to leave I didn’t want to talk to her or see her I was so mad.

“Leave! And don’t ever come back!

She started to cry.

“Hailey please”

“GET OUT! GO NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!”

She ran out crying I started to cry again although she had been my best friend for a while I was done I hated her I had other friends and I didn’t need her.  I kept crying and crying until I finally cried myself to sleep.

Liams POV

I walked into my house and Niall was there playing video games.

“Oh hey buddie how’d it go, did you talk to her” Niall asked

“Ya we talked…”

“Liam what aren’t you telling me” Niall said

“Ok well we kissed a little bit...”

“Oh no” Niall said

“And then Hailey walked in and saw us and now she is super mad at both of us and I feel awful but when I kissed Alex my heart felt like it was exploding.”

“Are you kidding me I warned you to be careful and now look what you did exactly what I thought you would only care about yourself, poor Hailey is probably heart broken now!” Niall said angrily

“I’m sorry it’s not my fault”

“Then who’s fault is it I suppose Alex’s right” Niall said

“No it was both of our faults” I started to get mad this isn’t Nialls battle he should just leave it alone

“No it wasn’t Liam it was yours Alex didn’t know what she was doing but you did you knew the consequences and you knew you weren’t supposed to do it!” Niall said

“So what did you want me to do?”

“I don’t know but definitely not kiss her that was a dickhead move Liam, Hailey is never going to want to trust you again let alone Alex you broke up a friendship and what are you going to tell Louis because you know he is gonna find out or are you gonna betray him as well” Niall said

With that he was gone he didn’t even let me answer he just left, this night had been a disaster I needed to get some sleep and then go apologize to Hailey in the morning.

Nialls POV

How could he do this?  I was so mad.  All he cares about is himself and even now even after all this all he cares about is the kiss with Alex.  What is wrong with him maybe I should visit Hailey tomorrow and see how she as because it is times like this where I would feel like I need a friend.