Gotta Be You

Hailey and Alex are best friends who love one direction. One day they are sitting together reading a magazine and see the chance to enter a contest to win one lucky kiss with Liam Payne. Read more to see what happens! This is my first movella so sorry if it isnt what you're looking for! (P.S- im not finished with the story this is where im up to at the moment)

2. The Win

Part 2

Haileys POV

It was already five o’clock and time for Alex to go home.  As I was saying goodbye I reminded her maybe 100 times to check her email tonight at eight o’clock.  She finally threw a small pebble at me and was like shut up already! I was just laughing.  When I went back into my house I went upstairs showered and changed into pajamas by the time I finished changing it was five forty five and my parents weren’t home yet so I sat down to watch a movie.  My favorite movie is Austin powers so I decided to put that on.  The movie had just ended and I heard the door open.

“Hi sweetie” my dad yelled

“Hi dad” I yelled back

“How was your day?” my dad said while walking into the living room

“It was good Alex came over and we swam and hung out” I replied

“That’s good.  I am going to go start making dinner” he said

“Ok call me down when it’s ready” I said

I looked at my phone and realized that it was eight fifteen.  Shoot I lost track of time.  I ran upstairs opened my laptop to aol.  I had ten new emails. Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook wait a sec I scrolled back up a little bit and realized I had received an email from Bop that is the magazine company that is holding the contest.  I quickly clicked the email:

Dear Hailey,

You are the winner of the lucky kiss with Liam Payne Contest.  Attached is the information about when and where you will be meeting him.

Thanks for participating,

Bop

Oh my god I couldn’t believe that this was actually happening I won I said it a few times in my mind finally I couldn’t help but scream it I WON!!! I had to call Alex she would be so excited.  I picked up my phone and dialed her number

“Hello Alex?” I said

“Hey” she replied

“Its Hailey guess what?” I said

“I know I have you in my phone you know.  What?” she said

“I WON!!!” I screamed into the phone

“Oh my god no way are you kidding this is great when are you meeting him??” she said excitedly.

“I am not sure they sent me the info but I was to excited to check.  Lemme check. Gimme a sec” I said

“Ok ill be here,” Alex, said

“It says tomorrow night at seven” I told her

“TOMORROW NIGHT!!” she said nervously

“Ya what’s the big deal-wait a sec tomorrow night at seven that is in less than twenty four hours.  Ahhhh what am I going to where I have to think about what I am going to say” I started to hyperventilate

“Hailey chill tomorrow I will come over first thing and we will go shopping” alex said

“oh gosh thanks now this is why I love you” I said

“I know I am a loved gal.  I have to go but I will be over first thing tomorrow.  Bye” Alex said while hanging up

“bye” I said as I also hung up