Gotta Be You

Hailey and Alex are best friends who love one direction. One day they are sitting together reading a magazine and see the chance to enter a contest to win one lucky kiss with Liam Payne. Read more to see what happens! This is my first movella so sorry if it isnt what you're looking for! (P.S- im not finished with the story this is where im up to at the moment)

8. Meet up

Part 8

Haileys POV

We finally got to the café and the boys were already there.  Alex started to smile I could tell she was happy to see Louis.  Then Liam looked at me and smiled.  We walked inside there was barley anyone there which I guess was to our advantage.  They greeted us and we sat down.  Immediately Louis and Alex went into their own conversation.  Liam and I got into our own little conversation.

“You look really pretty,” Liam said

“Thanks you don’t look to bad yourself”

“Haha thanks.  So I have a question are we like dating now or?” He asked

“Umm if you want to be”

“Ya I think that would be nice, I mean why would someone turn down an offer to go out with a girl as amazing as you” Liam said

I just smiled and looked down.  When I looked up Liam was just staring at Alex, and then he realized that I was looking up.

“So um you wanna get something to eat” He asked

“Ya sure ill see what Alex wants and you see what Lou wants”

“Why don’t they just come up with us we will watch the table from where we are standing just in case” He said

“Ok that’s fine” I replied

I went to Alex and asked her and Louis to come get food with Liam and I.  We got in line right behind 2 other couples.  Louis and Liam were standing in front of Alex and I.

“Soooo Alex how’s it going with Louis?”

“It is so great I really like him he is cute, funny, and everything I could’ve asked for in a guy.  What about you?” Alex replied happily

“Amazing you’ll never guess what happened!”

“What? Do tell your best friend” she said while laughing

“Liam asked if we were dating and I was like I don’t know if you wanna be and he was like ya who wouldn’t wanna go out with a girl as amazing as you!”

“Oh my gosh no that is way to cute” Alex replied

After that we just stood in line smiling it was pretty obvious that we were 2 of the happiest girls in the world.

Alex’s POV

Liam asked Hailey to be his girlfriend.  Maybe I took what he said the wrong way.  Ya probably because why else would he ask Hailey to be his girlfriend if he liked me.  All I really wanted was Louis to be my boyfriend he was just as good as everybody described him.  He was everything I was ever looking for in a guy.  If he asked me out I would make sure not to mess things up.

Louis’ POV

“I really like this girl mate” I said to Liam while waiting on line

“Ya I really like Hailey she is really sweet.  I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes I think she really likes me also” Liam said excitingly

“Wow that’s a big step.  I’m happy for you.  But I mean like I really like Alex she is so special in so many ways.  She has all the qualities I was looking for in a girl.  We did well, I just feel bad for Niall he is the only one without a girlfriend and he really deserves one.”

“Ya poor Niall it is going to feel so weird when he does eventually get a girlfriend because he is like the baby of the group” Liam said

“Ya.  Looks like it’s our turn to order.  Alex and I will order first”

Liam’s POV

Something’s up with me I really liked Hailey but I kinda feel like I also have feelings for Alex.  I mean she was the first one I noticed when we first met the girls and I got a little jealous when Louis was telling me how amazing she was.

“You ok babe?” Hailey asked

“Ya sorry just a bit tired”

“Ok let’s get our food” Hailey said

We ordered our food and went back to the table.  We sat down and we talked a little more.  Louis seemed really happy.  I looked at Alex her perfect dirty blonde hair fell on her shoulders, I quickly snapped out of it and reminded myself I was with Hailey I turned back towards her and she was just looking at me confused.

“Tired” she said

“Ya sorry went to bed late last night”

“Mhm” she replied

Hailey knew something was up.