Kiss You

Paige had just finished reading her orientation packet for the 5th time, and was positive that she new everything there was to know about her new college in Perth. Starting college might be an adventure, but when she learn the people who have the dorm next to her and her friends, and also happens to be in her year bonding group, will this adventure have a new and unexpected twist?

7. Truth or dare

Haley P.O.V

Ok, I’m just going to say it. Louis is SO HOT!!! And not only that, he’s sweet, funny, and adorable! I mean, I’ve always been a fan of One Direction, but I never quite understood how amazing he was! The best part is, he broke up with Eleanor a weak before he came here, so he’s totally single! But, what do I care! There’s no way that he will like me, so I might as well just get over it.

“So um… what should we do first in our bonding group?!” I ask excitedly

“Well, I think we should make a circle, and then play truth or dare! That’s a great way to get to know people!” Louis said

We made a circle, and I was trying not to completely freak out when Louis sat next to me, a little closer than necessary.

“Ok, who’s first?” Paige asks

“I’ll go!” Harry say’s

“Ok, Jillian! Truth or dare?” Harry asks mysteriously

“Truth!” she says

“Ok… are you allergic to anything?” He asks Jillian

“Yeah, dairy products and eggs.” She says

“So you can’t eat ice cream, or cheese!?” Niall asks, horrified

“Yep!” Jilly says

“Ok, now… Louis! Truth or dare!” Jilly says happily

“Um, truth!” he says

“Ok… have you ever worn a dress in public!” She says

“Uh… define public...” Louis says nervous

"Outside of the house." Jilly said

"Well, than no." Louis said, and we all burst out laughing

“OK! Paige! Truth or dare?!” He asks Paige

“Um… DARE!” She says

Louis smiles deviously

“I dare you… to kiss one of us!” He says and all the boys turn toward Paige

Paige thinks for a moment, gets up, and starts to walk across the circle toward Harry. Harry smirks and starts to get up, but when she gets to him, she keeps walking, until she reaches the faux human skeleton. Then she kisses it! God the girl is strange! But I do have to give her some credit, if it was me, I never would have thought of that!

“No! One of us guys!” Louis says laughing

"He is a guy!" Paige said defiantly

"One of us LIVING guys!" Louis said, emphasizing the word living

“Well then you should have specified!” Paige said, Louis pouting (god he’s so cute when he pouts!). That girl can get herself out of anything!

“My turn!” Paige said happily “Zayn, truth or dare!”

“Truth!!!” I could tell he was saying that because he was nervous he would have to kiss one of us if he picked dare.

“Ok! Whisper in my ear which of us, (she gestured to me, Willow, Jillian, and Patricia, along with herself) you fancy the most!” Paige said, proud of her question choice

“Um, ok.” Zayn said while walking over to her.

He whispered something to Paige, then she said “Oooooo! I hereby promise to do everything in my power to get you two together!” which then made Zayn blush.

“Ok, that’s enough bonding time for one day! Feel free to go back to your dorm, walk around the campus, or go if you must! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!” Paige’s mom said into a microphone.

“Well,” I asked “ do you guys want to go off campus?”

“Where do you want to go?” Louis asked, making my heart flutter

“I’m HUNGRY!!!” Niall yelled

“Well,” Paige said again “do you like Mexican food?”

Which in turn made both Niall and Harry’s eyes sparkle. Why can’t I make Louis’ eyes sparkle!?

And with that, we got up and walked to the cars.