A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

18. Welcome To Florida The Sunshine State

-Niall's POV-

I walk down the hall of the plane and wait for Zayn the sun seeping threw the windows of the plane I walk through the hall and reach the end someone hands me a sun key chain
"Welcome to Florida the sunshine state" she said to me
"Um thanks..." I said and put it in the pocket if my black jeans I look back to see Zayn doing the same we get our luggage and get in the car we had called to get us I slide in the seat and look out the window me and Zayn have hardly said a word to each other. I look over at him he doesn't even look at me
"Why did you pick Florida?" I asked
"Pierrie" he said
"She's the reason your in this mess" I said
"This is the place we enjoyed the most" I said
"Zayn I don't get it she is kinda the reason you left. That album wrecked you an Luna's relationship" I said
"Niall the relationship was already ruined, the moment she kissed Nathan she lost all of her feelings for me I can tell she loves Nathan, more than me even she just refuses to admit it to herself she has been playing me" he snaps at me
"Really Zayn After all I just did for you your gonna snap at me?" I said
"I know what I'm doing Niall"
"Yeah so do I your trying to fix one relationship because you failed at the last one" I I looked over at the driver
"Can you stop the car please" I asked him
"Where are you going?" He asks me
"Back to England" I said
"No Niall say please I'm sorry" he begged
"Doesn't really seem like it" I said getting out of the car and slamming the door
"Can you pop the trunk?" I ask he nods and pops it I take out my bag
I take one last glance at Zayn who really isn't making an effort to stop me and then walk along the road with my suit case behind me. Zayn's car pulls away
"Asshole" I whisper under my breath I keep walking the dust from the side of the road making the black of my supras fade. I keep walking and look up at a tall hotel I walk faster
Then I saw it
"CASINO!"
"Shit!" I said kicking a stone I'm only 19 I can't get into a Casino
"Excuse me sir do you need help with your bags?" The bell boy asks
"Actually I um I'm only 19 I can't go in" I said
"But my boss told me your Niall Horan your welcome here" he says
"I'm not even American" I said
"He doesn't care he said that your welcome" he said
"Um ok thanks I can get my own luggage but thanks for the offer" I said
"So what brings you down to Florida?" He asks
"In England, but Zayn is here" I said
"Why isn't he coming to the hotel with you?" He asked
"I don't know" I said
"Ok you should be good from here" he said I nodded and walked towards the desk and got a room the lady said that the manager said to give me the Penthouse which was nice of him I paid and stepped in the elevator which was really slow it took 15 minutes just to get up 2 floors and this hotel was about 25 floors and I was on 26 the penthouse floor. I stood behind a girl she had pressed the button 25, I started to tap my hands on the oak of the elevator with my hands behind my back the elevator had a back of windows and it was making me nervous not that I was afraid of heights or anything it just made me feel paranoid. It was dead silent in the elevator when all of the sudden the silence was broken by her ringtone
"Now I'm climbing the walls but you don't notice at all, that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night" My solo from One Thing I smirked as she answered it
"What Hailey?" She says sounding embarrassed
"Do I what? No I'm coming up now" she said and hung up she looked back at me
"I'm sorry you must feel un comfortable" she said
"No, No it's ok" I said smiling
"I'm so embarrassed" she said putting her hands to cover her face
The dinging sound signaled me to look at the floor counter were on floor 20
"Why that's cute how you have me as your ringtone" I said she blushed
"So what brings you here?" She asked
"I don't know, you?" I asked
"House burnt down around here and we had to stay here" I said
"I'm sorry that's horrible" I said
"Yeah, so are you here all alone?" She asks
"No Zayn is in Florida but were not together" I said
"Cool..." She said awkward silence went through us as we reached floor 24
"Who are you here with?" I asked
"My family" she said
"I'd like to meet them if their as sweet and cute as you" I said smooth Niall that was a nice line.
She blushed like mad and then said
"Their not bad" she said
"What's your name?" I asked
"Kayla" she says
"Pretty name" I said
"Thank you Niall"
"Your welcome" I said the doors opened
"This is my stop" she says and gets off the elevator the doors start to close
"Wait whats your twitter?!" I yell down the hall
"@Kayla337!" She yells back down to me I smile and step back and watch her walk as the door closes it takes about 5 minutes but I reach my penthouse I walk out and it's a door with a swirly design on it I use the key card I had and opened the door it was kinda like a villa I stood there in Aww
This is all mine?

A/N:

So Zayn and Niall arrive in Florida and then they split up... What's going on?! And their might be a special appearance of a special someone!!
Thanks for reading
Xo
Sorry that there wasn't any Liam, Harry or Louis in this chap... :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO