A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

20. The Un Expected Visitor

-Nathan's POV-

There was a knock at the door
"Tom can you?" I say
"Yeah sure" he says he gets up and walks out of my room Max, Siva and Jay went over to help Liam out at the house so it was just me and Tom.... Again.
I hear e door open, a few seconds later
"Nathan! Can you come down here for a second?!" Tom calls I walk out into the hall and down the stairs when I see Luna standing just outside the door way Tom leans over
"I didn't know if you wanted her inside or not" he says
"Thanks" I said as I patted his back
"Do you want me to stay here?" He asks
"It's Luna Tom not Hulk" I said
"True , but keep in mind our truce with Zayn ok?" He said I nodded and he went up the stairs I walked up
"Hey" I said
"Hey" she said her eyes were red and puffy I give her an awkward hug and let her in
"What's up?" I ask as I shut the door behind her she clothes the jacket she had in her hands
"Zayn and I, I think we're over" she said I hear a slight creek I look behind me and see Tom I shake my head at him as I make sure Luna's back is still too me
I wave him off he shrugs and I keep waving him off and he rolls his eyes and goes back up the stairs. I turn back to Luna
"So yeah that's what happened"
"Sorry what ex toy happened?" I ask
"I found a photo album of him and another girl-" I cut her off
"Pierrie Edwards" I said
"Who?" She says
"Pierrie Edwards I saw them on tmz yesturday" I said
"They're together?" She asked looking at me her innocence burning a hole in my heart.
"Um, yeah they are, he must have went to talk to her" I said not bringing up the fact that they were kissing.
"What were they doing just talking?" She asked
"Actually they were kissing" I said without control and that's when I mentally slapped myself
I look over at the stair case and see Tom
"What the fuck?!" He mouthes
"Shit" I say quietly to myself
"He was kissing her?! That asshole I can't believe him" she said she turned and started to walk to the door she opened it and walked out I walked out after her shutting it
"Where are you going?" I asked her
"Florida" she said
"Luna wait you can't just go" I said
"Why not?" She asked
"Because I thought you and Zayn were through?" I asked
"Nathan your a good guy and-" she cut her self off and leaned in and kissed me the contact between our lips felt good she put her hands around my neck I rested mine on her waist she leaned away and didnt say anything to me
"Bye Nathan" she said
"Where are you going?" I asked
"Not England not Florida just away I need to be gone" she said
"Luna wait!" I called after her
"Good bye" she said and stepped off the drive way that when I felt hands on me on my collar tugging me into the house
"Are you psychotic?" Tom asked me
"Shit sorry Tom she kissed me!" I said
"If the guys find out we can kiss our alliance good bye". He says
"Sorry Tom" I apologized again
"It's ok" he said
"We have to find her though" I said
"We have to what?" He asked
"Find her she's not stable, I can tell she wants me to find her" I said
"Are you crazy?" He asked
"No but I might be in love" I said he sighed
"Your killing me Nath" he says
"I know sorry" I said
"Where do we go first?"

A/N:

Sorry if this Movella is starting to suck. It will get better.
Luna ran to Nathan and Tom she's put the weight on Whats left of Nathan's love for her is she faking it or is her feelings for Nathan real? Will Tom figure out the truth about Luna?

Sorry there isn't a lot of Liam, Louis and Harry or Max, Siva and Jay but I'll work them in here don't worry about it. The Movella will get better. :)