A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

10. The Apology

-Nathan's POV-

I pause my game if Call Of Duty and and checked my phone due to the recent beeping.
Luna Brooks: Hey Nathan I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere where we could talk?
You: Sure, one condition.
Luna Brooks: ok meet me at the pier in 15 minutes ok?
You: alright see you there.
I locked my phone and went into my closet and put on a grey Jack Wills sweater and black jeans and grey supras I quickly gelled my hair up and grabbed my phone and wallet and car keys and drove down to the pier, not letting any of the boys know where I was going.
When I arrived at the pier I saw Luna leaning against the wall in white skinny jeans and a leopard print tank top with leopard toms I sighed and got out of the car, I walked up to her and looked at her
"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked
"Us" she says
"Luna, there is no us" I said
"You made that pretty clear to Tom." I added
"I forgot Tom told you about him and Zayn's.... Argument." She says
"If that's what you wanna call it." I said she turned and started walking down the more private area
"I don't know why you hate me so much now Nathan I remember I few days ago we were kissing and having the time of our lives." She says
"Don't forget the part where you broke my heart and dumped me after making me feel like you actually liked me." I said she put her hands on my face I made my eyes go away from hers
"I do though Nathan, that's the problem I keep thinking about you." She's says stepping closer to me
"That's your problem." I said
"Why are you being so mean?" She asks pouting
"Because, you were to me." I said
"How?"
"How you completely dumped me there telling me you chose Zayn in the most heartless way." I said
"Then how come I'm wearing this?" She asked pulling the locket I had handed her when she dumped me out from under her shirt.
"What does Zayn think about you wearing my necklace?" I asked as she came closer to me her hands on my shoulders now.
"He doesn't know you gave it to me he thinks my Sister gave it to me." She said
"Your horrible" I said
"But you love it" she said leaning in and connecting her lips to mine. I went with it...
I put my hands on the small of her back pulling her against me she wrapped hers against my neck when her phone started to ring "I found you" the course I couldn't believe she actually had one of me and the boys' songs as her ring tone she backed out of my arms biting my lower lip gently and answers her phone
"Hello?"
"Hey baby" she says smiling I roll my eyes an over welding urge to leave
"No I'm doing nothing ok be home soon love you too bye" she hung up and smashed her lips on mine again with out warning. When she unlocked her lips from mine
"I have to go now but see you soon ok?" She says against my lips
"Ok" I said against hers she turned and skipped away when she was gone it hit me
"What the hell are you doing Nathan?" I ask my self and turn and walk out to my car and get in I drive home blasting the radio to get my mind off of things I pulled into the house and walked into the kitchen to find Siva. I walked up to the kitchen counter where he was sitting and leaned on my elbows putting my head in my hands
"What's wrong?" He asked
"I did something really stupid Siv" I said
"Can't be that bad"
I sigh and walk up to my room and plop down on my bed regretting everything that just happened.
It was like she hypnotized me... Maybe because she was so beautiful. Or maybe I'm trying to hold onto something that never existed, our love.