A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

5. Party's Over Folks!

-Luna's POV-

I walk out Nathan following me I get everyone to leave
"Party's Over Folks!" I keep yelling everyone leaves I tell Nathan I'd text him or something later I say good bye to him and Tom and they leave I take one look at the boys
"Lets just go home ok?" I said
When we arrived back at the house me and Zayn went up to his room and started to get the bed ready taking off the shame pillows and other things
"I can't believe Louis did that" I said
"Relax Luna he probably did something stupid" Zayn said
'Does that give a 20 year old an excuse to punch a 19 year old?" I said
"Jeez Luna stop making it such a big deal we've been fighting them for a while its going to take more than that to get us to stop feuding you should have seen it coming" he says
I walk into the closet and change into my PJs and walk out and sat in the bed pulling the covers over me
"I can't believe you Zayn" I said
"Come on Luna it's it like Nathan had to go to the hospital or anything." Zayn says taking off his shirt
"Still that was my birthday party! All I asked was for peace that's all I wanted from your guys for my birthday." I said Zayn changes into PJ pants and walks to the side of the bed and gets in
"I'm sorry Luna I really am I don't know what to say to you" he says
"How about something along hey Luna maybe ill control my friends next time so they don't ruin your party" I say and turn my back to him
He just sighs and turns off the lights we go to sleep

The next morning...
I wake up to the ding sound of my phone I quickly go to the washroom and open the text
Nathan Sykes: Hey Lu how's it going?
You: Good! How about you how's your you know face and stuff?
Nathan Sykes: I'm a bit scratched up but I'm good I was thinking you'd wanna hang out today? :)
You: Of course! When? :)
Nathan Sykes: as soon as your ready :D
You: I'll get ready right now are you ready?
Nathan Sykes: actually I'm standing in my bathroom in a towel... O.o
You: lol ok see text you when I'm ready! :D
Nathan Sykes: Ok talk to you soon.
I locked my phone and went into me and Zayn's closet and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a denim blouse and navy blue toms I put my hair in a fish tail braid and I walk down the stairs and leave a note telling the boys I'm gone out with a friend they'd probably figure it out that it is Nathan I grab my car keys and walk out of the house and get into my mustang and pull out my phone
You: Hey are you ready yet?
Nathan Sykes: Yeah I am are you?
You: yeah I am I'm coming to your house right now ok? :)
Nathan Sykes: alright see you soon no texting and driving! ;)
You: ok see you soon Nathan
I drive to Nathan's house and I pull in his drive way and he's sitting on the steps if the house his hair gelled up like in I found you wearing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket with dog tags and white supras he smiles and walks up and opens my door
"What are you doing?" I ask
"We're going for a walk in my bard yard and stuff" he says
"Ok" I said we walk side by side a little bit of purple around his left eye and his lip had a little scratch on it we walk through his back yard
"So what's Tom and the boys up to this morning?" I asked
"Sleeping..." He says
"Wow late risers..." I say it begins to be awkwardly silent we walk into some kind of forest and keep walking
"You know if your going to murder me there's a good size of a bush right there to put my body in" I said he chuckles
"I'm not going to murder you" he says wrapping his arm around my shoulders I giggled and felt a tingling coming from my lips and I remember our kiss last night his lips were so soft
"Luna?" He says
"Yeah sorry" I said
"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asks
"Nothing whats going on in your handsome little head?" I asked
"Our kiss." He flat out says we stop and look at each other I'm short so I'm a little smaller than Nathan
"I'm sorry I just made things really awkward" he says
"No that's what I was thinking about too" I said he smiled
"Does anyone know?" He asked
"No does anyone know for you?" I ask he shakes his head
"No" he steps forward to me our foreheads rested on each others when I closed my eyes and leaned in our lips met once more and it felt amazing just like last night he put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his cheeks

-Zayn's POV-

Me and the boys woke up and Luna wasn't here we went downstairs and saw a more saying that she was going out with a friend
I looked at the boys after reading the note out loud
"Nathan" we all said at the same time
Did she have feelings for him or were they just friends? All I knew is that I didn't want Luna to break up with me it would break me!