A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

7. Long Time Since We Had A Date.

-Luna's POV-

Zayn was taking me for a walk on the beach tonight we were walking right now I wore black skinny jeans and a hot pink tank top with hot pink toms Zayn wore black jeans and a navy blue Hollister shirt and navy blue Nike high tops his hair gelled up like the usual.
He laced our fingers together as we stepped onto the sand I went close to him the only light was the dim ones at the beach shores we walked to where the water was coming in and walked in silence
"You know I love you right?" Zayn says breaking the silence
"Of course" I said
"More than anything in the world" he says
"I love you too Zayn." I said
He turns his head and smiles at me and kisses my cheek I still blush it reminded me of the day I met Zayn 2 years ago at a signing it was kinda like love at first sight.
~
He picked me up and ran for the water he threw me into the water I got up laughing and he walked up and put his hand down to help me up I pulled him down onto his stomach he laughed we laid on our backs our heads half way in the water we held our hands under the water which was warm I turned over and kissed his lips gently and he leaned in for more when I leaned away teasing him he chuckled and sat up and kissed me holding the back of my head he smiled onto my lips I smiled back onto his.
We heard a siren and we looked up an officer walked over to us,
"Hello officer, is something wrong?" Zayn says
"You are aware that you aren't aloud on the beach after 10?" The officer asks
"What time is it now?" Zayn asked sitting up I hide my face in his shoulder out of embarrassment
"2 in the morning" the officer says
"It's 2 well we gotta get home Luna" Zayn says getting up
"Would you kids like towels and a ride?" The officer asks I got a chill snuggling into Zayn's chest made me feel warmer
"No were good thank you though" Zayn says we start to walk he puts his arms around me as we walk down the road.
~~
We reach the house and walk in when we open the door all I see is Louis standing there arms crossed across his chest foot tapping we stop and look at him he raises his brows at us he's in PJ pants and a T-shirt
"Err.. Hey Louis" I say awkwardly
"Do you kids know what time it is?" He asked eye brows still raised
"It's um.." Zayn checks his imaginary watch
"My que to leave." He says grabbing my hand and trying to pull me Louis chuckles and steps infront of us,
"Oh no you don't" he says and looks Zayn in the eyes looks him and I over for a bit and then steps out of the way
"I'm just joking go to bed you two" he says
We nod and walk up the stairs to Zayn's room and change out of our wet close and get into bed and cuddle it was like my love for Zayn was re-born then I realized its been a long time since we had a date.