A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

6. I'm Trying Because I Love You!

-Zayn's POV-

Luna walked in the door when me and the boys were in the kitchen I put my glass down and walked out and wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her she out her arms around my neck
"Where were you?" I ask
"Hanging out with a friend" she said
"Nathan?" I ask
"Yeah, are you mad?" She says
"No, I'm disappointed that you wouldn't just say I'm hanging with Nathan" I said she moved to get out of the hug I let her go.
"It seems like your isolating me Zayn" she says Harry walks out of the kitchen and towards the loving room
"You too all of you" she says poi ting to Harry
"Woah what did I do?" He asks
"Just keep walking Harry" I say
"Are you guys going to fight again?" He asked I look at Luna and nudge my head the door we walk out
"What do you mean I'm isolating you?" I asked
"Your telling me who I can and can't hang out with." She says
"What? I told you to be careful that's all we've been feuding for a reason Luna it's not like we just chose to hate each other"
"Yeah a reason you won't tell me and if you ask me they seem pretty damn nice!" She yelled the last part
"You won't understand!" I yell
"I could figure it out you know I'm a smart girl!" She yells
"Luna I'm just trying to make this work" I said in a civil tone
"Your trying because you don't wanna lose to them" she says
"I'm trying because I love you!" I yelled
We stood there staring at each other I heard thunder in the distance
"If you love me you'd let me make my own decisions" she said I felt rains drops on my head and soon it was pouring
"What you don't have anything to say? Typical you Zayn!' She yelled
"No no Luna I love you so much!" I yell
"Yeah what ever" she says
"Why don't you believe me what do I have to do for you to believe me?!" I yelled
"Show me a side you've never showed me before." She says
"What do yo mean?" I asked
"We're hopeless!" Se yells and runs ay into the rain were already soaked I chase her as she reaches the park
"Luna!' I yell she doesn't stop she reaches a meadow and I stop her and turn her around and lock our lips she kisses back I pull her close my first kiss in the rain we lean away catching our breath when I say
"How about spontaneous?" I ask she smiles and kisses me again
I'm not going to give up fighting for her easily.