A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

19. He Rented It To You Too?

-Niall's POV-

I was playing some music and cleaning the room when the echo of the door opening and closing sounded
"Hello?!" The hall too familiar voice called the voice echoed off the walls I looked over the railing and yep my guess was right it was him I ran down the stairs and when he saw me he smiled
"Hey Niall!" He said
"Hey Justin" I said as he shook my hand and pulled me in slapping my back
"He rented the room to you too didn't he?" I asked Justin picked up an object from the draw set at the front entrance
"Yeah the manager is a bit of a fan girl." He says I chuckle
"Yeah he insisted I stayed her even though I was under age" I said
"Yeah same" he said putting down the object
"But I understand the room is occupied so I guess I'll leave we'll it was nice seeing you Niall" he said
"Why don't we share it? There's like 10 rooms in here and it's open concept so there enough space for two people" I said
"Ok sounds cool, have you picked a room yet?" He asked
"Yeah you can tell its mine though go ahead venture around the place, want some pizza I was just about to order one" I said
"Yeah ok" he said as he takes his suitcase up one of the curved stair cases I walk into the kitchen and pick up the phone.
"Hello, yeah 2 medium pizzas" I took the phone away from my mouth
"What do you want on it Justin?!" I called up the steps
"Pepperoni" he says
"One pepperoni and one meat lovers, yeah ok bye" I said and hung up
I got Louis to mail me my phone so I have it now I quickly tweet
"@NiallOfficial: Guess I got a new room mate, @justinbieber welcome!! #WhatsMineIsYours" I lock it and lay down on the half square grey couch and turn up the music as "Last Friday Night T.G.I.F" comes on I tap on the couch
"Barbies on the barbaque!" Justin sings as he jumps over the back of the couch and lays
"So why are you in Florida?" I asked
"Girl drama you?" He said
"Girl drama" I said
I turned on the TV and saw the tmz update I turned down the music and turned the TV up
A picture of Zayn and Pierrie here in Florida, KISSING. I completely wanted to... Never mind I sighed
"I though Zayn was with Luna?" Justin asks
"Something happened I came down here with him and yeah" I said
"That's messed up" he said
"What's with you and Selena?" I asked
"She was sleeping around on me" he said
"That's fucked" I said
"Wanna go out tonight to like a club?" He asked
"I haven't been out in so long" I said
"It's a plan then" he said when the door bell rings I get the pizza and we eat our pizzas in the living room, man if Liam could see me now.