A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

3. Do You Want A Party?

-Luna's POV-

"Luna!" Zayn calls my name from down stairs I dress quickly in a strapless dress that ended at the top of my knees it was navy blue and had little white polka dots on it with a red thin belt that went around my waist I wore red toms with it I leave my straight chocolate brown hair to flow I walk down the stairs and Zayn gives me a quick peck he holds my hand
"Lets go for a walk" he says I nod we walk out the front door his fingers are laced with mine
"So as I'm sure you know your birthday is in three days" he starts
"It is? I forgot" I said smiling
"Yeah I didn't forget,I was wondering do you want a party?" He asks
"Yes as long as I get to make up the guest list" I said
"Yeah of course" he says
I know a lot of celebrities because of the boys he lets me on his back and he gives me a piggy back ride back to the house we walk in and I go into me and Zayn's room and go on our Mac pc and type up a list consists of people like Justin bieber and stuff I print it out and take it downstairs and sit on Zayn's lap and hand him the lists he reads it over and looks at me when he reads the last few names out loud
"Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Siva Kaneswaran, Max George, Jay McGuiness" he says
"You want to invite The Wanted?" He asks me I nod
"Why?" He asks
"I met Tom and Nathan their nice" I say
"I know I was there remember? And do you know what will happen I'll tell you right now" he says
"I guarantee you Tom and Harry will argue the whole night" he says
"Not if for my birthday present from all of you, you will try your best to get along" I say
"I guess I'll talk to the boys" he says
"Thank you" I said I kissed him gently
"Only because I love you"
I giggle and go up stairs and type up my invitations I do the last five and write each of their names on the envelopes and tie the five of them together with a ribbon and text Nathan
You: Hey Nathan! I have a surprise for you! You won't believe what Zayn let me do! :) where's your house?
Nathan Sykes: Hey I'm so excited!
Nathan Sykes: I'm going to FaceTime you :)
I got a FaceTime call and it opened up to Nathan's face he wasn't looking at me though
"Tom!" He calls
"Tom!" He yells he sighs and walks out into a back yard
"Sorry Luna just give me a second" they have a huge back yard and he started to walk he started to walk towards two people
"Tom!" He yells
"What?!" One of them who was Tom yelled back
Nathan started to run and he reached Tom and the person who was with him was Max they were playing with Frankie
"Do you know our address?" Nathan asks
Tom says their address
"Who are you talking to?" Max asks
"Luna" Nathan says
"Hey Luna" Max says waving at the camera Tom waves to
"Hi guys" I say
"So why do you need our address?" Tom asks
"Luna has a surprise for us"
"Let me talk to her" Max says
"No let me" Tom says
"No No No!" The call ends I smirk and then a text comes in
Nathan Sykes: Sorry about that so when are you going to do the surprise? :)
You: today ill he there soon :)
Nathan Sykes: Ok see you soon
I walk out and get in my car a mustang black I start it and drive to their house with the invitations on my passenger seat I pull up to their house it was nice and big I pull up their stone drive way and get out of my car and walk up to the door and knock Nathan opens the door
"Hi" he says and hugs me
"How are you?" He asks
"I'm good yourself?" I ask
"Good s whats this surprise?" He asks
I hand him the envelopes
"Don't open them till I'm gone there's one for each of you" I say and turn
"Uh ok" he says I hug him one last time and walk away and get into my car drive back to me and The boys' house I walk in
"His did it go?" Zayn asks after greeting me with a kiss
"Good" my phone goes off
"That's probably Nathan now" I said
"He has your number?" He asks sounding jealous
"Yeah he does"
He shakes it off and hugs me and pulls me close to him and kisses me I love Zayn more than anything he has these sweet moments that make you go weak in the knees. After he releases my lips I walk up into my room and put all the other invitations in envelopes and Liam gets someone to drop them off at each persons house and I wait for RSVP texts and calls and soon find out everyone can make it even Nathan and the boys.
I go with Zayn and he says that he already booked a club for the night and everything which makes me happy I tell everyone where the party is going to be and they say they can still go which is amazing
I just hope the guys can keep their drama to a minimum.