A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

22. Club

-Niall's POV-

Me and Justin walk up to the club doors he lets us in the VIP section and we head to the bar. I get an ice cold beer. The music blaring I take a big gulp of the beer and feel a manicured hand on my shoulder
"When did you get here?" The smooth voice says I turn and see Jade Perrie's band member I slightly smile I've always been sweet on her.
"Hey" I said
"Hey Niall" she said smiling I fully turn around and she's standing kinda between my legs
"How have you been?" I asked
"Good I guess are you here alone?" She asked
"No I'm here with Justin" I said
"Justin wh-" I cut her off by getting Justin to turn she smiled at him
"Nice to meet you Justin" she said he shook her hand
"See you later?" Justin says I nod he gets up and Jade slides onto his stool she orders a tequila she eats the olive and smiles
"So I'm guessing your down here for Zayn?" She asked
"Um, kinda" I said
"Do you know why he came back for Perrie?" She asked not looking at me
"I know a reason but it might not be the true one" I said
"Well, Zayn and Perrie have been talking for a while and yeah, so their love is back again" she said
"You have a harsh way of saying that" I said she shrugs and chews on the toothpick the olive was on
"I guess I'm not the ones that are very happy about it" she says taking a sip from her drink she turns toward me
"So how do you feel about it?" She asked

-Nathan's POV-

We and Tom take our seats on a flight to Rio. Liam told me Luna has always wanted to go there so that's where we were head. I look out the window I hope where ever she is she's safe. The last thing I wanted was for her to get hurt. Tom nudges me
"She'll be fine Nathan" he said
"I hope" I said looking out the window again getting nervous.

-Liam's POV- I walk into the kitchen and see Louis and Harry on the couch sleeping I sigh, everytime I wanna do something their in my way. I'm never having kids... But atleast their asleep. I sneak out if the room and head up to my own I lay on my bed and take out my headphones.
"It's Time" by The Imagine Dragons plays through them into my ears I close my eyes and think about my life in the last 2 years. It's been crazy but also amazing.

-Louis' POV-

Harry was laying on my stomach when I woke up
"Harry" I say quietly he moves his head on my bare stomach his curls tickling me I shriek and giggle he shoots up
"What happened?" He asked
"you tickled me" I said we chuckle and we get up
"I think Liam is sleeping" Harry says
"I guess we'll have to make our own meal" I said chuckling.

-Harry's POV-

Me and Louis had decided to make fried ham, the sliced kind, he butters the pan and I place the pieces inside the pan he takes the tongs and starts to flip them.

-Louis' POV-

"Not yet! We just put them in" Harry says he looks away I make a messed up face at him and when he looks at me I act like nothing happened I scratch my head and hold back a laugh.

***
"Good ham" Harry says before taking another bite of his sandwich
"Yeah I know" I said brushing off fake dirt from my shoulder Harry chuckles.
We continue to eat, when u feel a hot piece of ham slap against my face I look up to see a laughing Harry
"A food fight eh?" I said picking up a piece of ham
"Your on Styles" I said and threw the piece of meat it came in contact with Harry's face... GAME ON!