A Bit Of Love & Hate

Luna is dating Zayn Malik of One Direction she meets Two members of The Wanted backstage she doesn't understand why the boys get so defensive over her when they talk, they were so nice and funny she doesn't understand why they are feuding, she begins to be torn between the two world famous British Boy Bands
Will she pick sides with The Wanted or One Direction? Or will she just give up and leave them both?

1. They Are Harmless

-Luna's POV-

I sit in my chair in between Harry and Zayn as their rivals The Wanted perform their song 'I found You' I secretly loved I had to try really hard not to sing along or anything like that when they were done the boys clapped to be polite
"Now it's time to reveal the winners of best new single!" Jimmy Fallon says into the microphone the nomination video plays
"And the winner is..." They open the envelope
"One direction!" The boys stand up and hug each other Zayn hugs me to and they walk up to the stage a crew member comes up
"Would you like to wait for them back stage?" He asks me I nod and he takes me back during the break 'Chasing The Sun' is just starting back stage I lip along when I'm shoved a little bit
"Oh I'm sorry" I look over to see two members of The Wanted Tom and Nathan. Nathan was the one who ran into me
"It's ok" I say
"What's your name?" He asks
"Nathan hold back that's Zayn's girl" Tom says Nathan looks me over
"You don't really look like Zayn's type" he says
"What kind of type do I look like?" I ask
"Fun, my type" he says I find myself smiling I feel an arm go around me Zayn and Harry appear at my sides
"Why are you talking to these guys?" Zayn asks
"She should be allowed to talk to who ever she wants" Nathan says
"I don't want you near these guys they are worse than they look" Harry says
"They look harmless Harry"
"Yeah don't mind him he's just uptight" Tom says
"And your a nosey moron" Harry says
"Do you really wanna start something Styles?" Tom says they look at each other with pure hate
"Im not going to fight you in here Tom" Harry says
"Then perhaps we should take it outside" Tom says they get in each others faces
"Tom?" Nathan says Tom and Harry are in the middle of a stare down
I see Siva and Max come over and I know Zayn and him have issues I quickly start to push them away they begin to walk away I look back at the four of them and Nathan is looking at me
"Sorry" I mouth to him and look back pushing them we reach the rest of the boys
"I tell you I'd love to smash that Tom's face in" Harry says
"Why what happened?" Louis asks
"We caught Nathan and Tom talking to Luna" Zayn says
"Guys whats this whole feud about? They're harmless same with you guys." I said
"Harmless? Didn't you see Tom get in my face?" Harry says
"Whatever I'll see you guys at the seats" I said and walked away and sat in my chair again I take out my phone and check twitter my name on twitter is Luna Malik
I tweet
@LunaBrooks3: Awards are amazing so far! @onedirection has won't he award for best new single! #Proud
I lock my phone and look around I catch Nathan and the others walking back to their seats which are 2 rows up from us I catch Nathan's eyes as he walks up beside my row they take their seats my phone goes off once and I look at it a twitter notification I open it
Twitter: @NathanTheWanted is now following you! I followed him back and I heard sponge bob's laugh and I look back to see Nathan checking his phone was Sponge Bob's laugh really his text tone? He smiles at the message and locks his phone he looks down to see me looking I quickly look away the boys return and sit with me again... For the first time I felt awkward around the boys