Blood Lust *COMPLETED W/ SEQUEL*

I know what your thinking... Just another one of those fan fictions where the boys are Vampires and you might think they are dumb but some are good and I hope you choose to give mine a chance.

Ellie is your average girl surrounded by One Direction fans she's a fan too but she never thought she'd really meet them but she never knew they had a dark secret and an uncontrollable Blood Lust

COMPLETED WITH A SEQUEL TITLED "Love Lust" ENJOY :)

15. Zayn's Powers & Drama?

(Zayn's POV)

"Ok have you tried to do any powers?" Liam's asked me as we step out onto the back yard
"No I haven't I've been taking care of Delilah" I said as we stopped
"So every vampire gets speed and hearing, we have linked powers but the question is do YOU have new powers of your own?" He says
"How do we tell?" I asked he walks over and puts his hands on my biceps and closes his eyes
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Using my power" he said and breathed out a deep breath and then stood back
"Zayn, I know your powers" he says

(Niall's POV)

Me and Harry had left the house earlier Ellie and Harry had an argument, The whole turning situation confusing that's why you don't date a human I told him
"Humans are food nothing more" I said
"Not Ellie shes more important but I don't want to change her into what we are, what we have to go through." He says as we walk in the hiking hills
"She's strong she might be able to do it, and that means she will be safer in the house." I said
"Good point but I'm not really ready to become a maker..." He said looking down at the path
"Yeah that's a big responsibility." I said
"I'll run it by Louis" I said
"Yeah now lets get something to eat" I said he nodded and we picked up speed running through the woods.

(Louis' POV)

Olivia is about 4 months along her pregnancy, we don't know the gender yet so we haven't really done any shopping yet except for the crib we got a dark wood crib and a matching side table and a couple things.
Right now I'm just cooking her something to eat while I drink a blood bag
She has a little bump now and I couldn't be more happy with the way my life is turning out, Baby coming I've met the girl of my dreams awesome friends amazing career I'm doing good I'd say. But I'm wondering would it be like twilight where the kid was half vampire? I always shook it off but Olivia watches the movies all the time cause she loves the saga but I like study the movie I look for signs of starvation or paleness on her but I never notice any so I guess were safe...
Harry and Niall have been hanging out a lot lately, I'm not saying I'm jealous but sometimes I just want my Hazza back. Larry Stylinson might not ever happen again he's been drifting away from me and Ellie, I heard that they had a little fight this morning about the whole turning her situation I'm worried about my best friend and the fact that having a new vampire in this house is not going to happen until I'm used to the baby and it's pretty grown up, other wise not happening even if he begs me there will be no way in hell that a new vampire is aloud in the house while the baby is coming, it's not safe fir Delilah either. Zayn and Liam have been outside all morning seeing new powers and what not.
I finish Olivia's food and make it nice and pretty on a plate and set it on the table in front of her and then I go back and start to clean up he kitchen.

(Harry's POV)

^Half an Hour later^

Me and Niall walk in the back door
"Harry can I talk to you?" Ellie says from the kitchen door way I nod and walk away from Niall's side and walk towards her and we walk up to our room
"What's wrong dont tell me your pregnant too?" I said she shook her head and smiled with me
"I wanna become a vampire so I can be with you forever" she said
"Ellie we've talked about this I don't wanna turn you into a monster" I said
"I'm not going to be a monster if I'm with you" she says her words striking me
"I need you to understand its harder than it looks" I said
"Why can't you just trust me?" She asked
"I do!" I shout and regret it because I feel bad for shouting at her.
"Then why won't you change me?! Do you want me to grow old and die so you can move on to another human teenage girl and tell her the same?!" She shouted
"No! Of course not you know I didn't wanna fall in love!" I shouted
"But guess what you made it look like you loved me and you got me loving you" she said not shouting this time
"I do love you though Ellie" I said
"Doesn't seem like it" she said
"I'll change you" I said after a long session of silence
"You will?" She asked