Blood Lust *COMPLETED W/ SEQUEL*

I know what your thinking... Just another one of those fan fictions where the boys are Vampires and you might think they are dumb but some are good and I hope you choose to give mine a chance.

Ellie is your average girl surrounded by One Direction fans she's a fan too but she never thought she'd really meet them but she never knew they had a dark secret and an uncontrollable Blood Lust

COMPLETED WITH A SEQUEL TITLED "Love Lust" ENJOY :)

56. Stone Faced

(Harry's POV)

We made a fire in another cave we discovered.
Louis sat staring into the fire, Liam and Niall were asleep. Zayn was asleep on the other side of the cave and Hailey and Karleigh were sleeping hugging under the blanket Louis packed I don't know why he even brought that thing none of us need it.
Kelsey sat stone faced.
"So being a future teller what will you know what will it be like?" I asked her she looked at me
"Well I can tell you you'll see the future" she said I smiled slightly
Louis poked at the fire with a stick.
"What's Wrong Louis?" I asked
"I can't stop thinking about your vision... That's all" he said
"We can change it though" I said
"But how? Do we really even know how to change it?" He asked I look around catching Kelsey's eyes we share a sorrow filled glance I look back at Louis
"Like we don't even have the numbers" Louis says
"We're strong though" I said
"Harry it's 8 against hundreds." Louis says turning his head and looking into my eyes
"I know people..." Kelsey says lowly barely audible
"What?" Me and Louis both say to Kelsey
"I know people who can help us." She says
"Tell them to get here" I said hope rising in me.
"I need access to a phone" she said
"Then were dead still" Louis said
"The house" I said
"Are you crazy?" Louis asked
"We can get there Louis" I said
"Yeah right" he said
"It's worth the risk. How many people?" I asked Kelsey
"A lot." She said
"Louis I'm going with or with out you. Cause I do care about there survival" I said
"Do you know what fine! Go by yourself" Louis said angrily at me
"Fine I will go. C'mon Kelsey" I said
Kelsey rose up I took a glance at Louis he didn't move I narrowed my eyes at him and exited the cave. Me and Kelsey walked threw the woods I was so pissed at louis
"I can't believe him" I said
"Are you two like a couple or something?" She asked
"No. What? Why would you think that?" I asked
"You guys bicker like one" she said
I stepped over a log. I stretched out my hand to Kelsey she took it as I helped her over the log
"He was so hung up on their safety but now it seems like all he wants to do is protect himself." I said
"I don't know what to tell you but from what I'm hearing he isn't a very good maker.." She said
"He's a good maker but he has his moments where he makes you just wanna rip his head off" I said
"Is this one of those moments?" Kelsey asks
"No." I lied
"Ok so where is your house?" She asked
"We need to get to higher ground" I said she pointed out a big tall tree we ran for it. Reaching it in a few minutes we climbed up it like monkeys and clutched onto the top standing on branches. I looked over the tree tops and saw the lights of the house. It was miles away we had quite the run in store for us.

(Liam's POV)

I woke up to see Louis at the fire silently crying.
I crawled up and sat next to him lightly placing my hand on his back
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Nothing, I just had a fight with Harry." He said
"Where is Harry?" I asked
"Out with Kelsey, their on their way to the house"
My heart jumped into my throat
"No, Harry's alone no no no no" I said shaking my head
"What do you mean?" Louis asked
"Harry can't be out there alone. You need to go out after him" I said
"What do you mean?" He asked
"Louis take one of the bow girls and go after him! He's in danger!" I said
"How?" Louis asked
"The wolves put a reward on his head! They want Harry dead more than any of us!" I said
"Why didnt you tell me this earlier Liam?!" Louis asked
"I haven't thought of it till now you need to go your faster than me!" He said
Louis went over to Karleigh an Hailey he rose them and looked to ask them a question Hailey pointed to Karleigh who got up grabbing her bow
"Get him home safe ok?" I told Louis who nodded and grabbed his pack and followedmKarleigh out of the cave.
I sat at the fire I cursed myself I should have told him earlier! I might have just signed Harry's death sentence.