Blood Lust *COMPLETED W/ SEQUEL*

I know what your thinking... Just another one of those fan fictions where the boys are Vampires and you might think they are dumb but some are good and I hope you choose to give mine a chance.

Ellie is your average girl surrounded by One Direction fans she's a fan too but she never thought she'd really meet them but she never knew they had a dark secret and an uncontrollable Blood Lust

COMPLETED WITH A SEQUEL TITLED "Love Lust" ENJOY :)

13. Hot Head & New Powers For Zayn?

(Zayn's POV)

"Good morning Della" I say as I walk into her room and sit on her bed she looks up from her doll house
"Good morning Daddy" she says
"How was your sleep?" I asked her
"Good, what about you?" She asked with amazing manors
"Good thank you" I responded she sent me a dazzling smile.
"Am I going to go to school?" She asks
"You want to go to school?" I asked
"Yes" she says
"Your to young though Della" I said
"How old do I have to be?" She asked
"Five or six" I said
"But I want to go to school now!" She yelled stomping her foot, is she really going to throw a tantrum about going to school?
"Delilah you can't" I said she came up and started to hit my in the chest
"I hate you" she kept repeating
"Everything alright in here?" Liam asks from the doorway
"Not really" I said as I leaned back from Della's blows to my chest
"I can help" he says I nod and he walks in he takes Delilah's arms in his hands he sits down infront of her she does her grumpy face at him he looks into her eyes
"Liam don't spell her"
"I'm not gong to" he says he keeps looking her in the eyes then after he smiled and nodded to her and she closed her eyes and fell into his arms sleeping he carried her into his bed and tucked her in, I stood up and stood behind him
"What did you do?" I asked worried about Delilah
"I just made her sleepy she will forget about this whole thing when she wakes up... And have you even got any new powers?" He asks
"Not that I know of" I said he nodded
"Maybe when your not busy we can see if you do" he says
"I'm not busy" I said
"Alright then lets go to my room" he said as he leads me to his room.

(Harry's POV)

I was sitting with Louis on the couch when I leaned over to him
"How long has it been since you had fresh human blood?" I asked
"About 5 weeks" he said not looking at me
"Wanna sneak out with me and get some?" I asked quietly
"Are you crazy no!" He snapped at me
"Just a question..." I said
"You better not be drinking human blood not from the bag or you can't live hereof be in this coven if you are there's going to be a baby here soon." He says harshly
"Hot Head" I muttered.