Blood Lust *COMPLETED W/ SEQUEL*

I know what your thinking... Just another one of those fan fictions where the boys are Vampires and you might think they are dumb but some are good and I hope you choose to give mine a chance.

Ellie is your average girl surrounded by One Direction fans she's a fan too but she never thought she'd really meet them but she never knew they had a dark secret and an uncontrollable Blood Lust

COMPLETED WITH A SEQUEL TITLED "Love Lust" ENJOY :)

38. Bag Of Bones

(Louis' POV)

I was woken by the sounds of wolf growls. Just what I need. Zayn shuffled in his sleep I looked down at the wolf Zayn turned to hard to the left and fell from the tree I jumped down landing in a perch position and bared my fangs at the wolf who had licked its lips as if Zayn was a snack.
"Is this yours?" The wolf coming from the wolf startles me, I tilt my head
"You can talk now ahy?" I asked still in the ready stance to attack Zayn groans this kid can sleep through anything even being dropped out of a tree.
"Yep, but I'm not here to chat with you." He says
"And what exactly did you come here for? Me Niall?" I asked
"Depends which ones the shield?" He asked
"That would be...None of your fucking business now back away before I beat you so bad your skin will be the bad holding all your broken bones inside. You'd be a bag of bones" I said going in defensive maker mode. He growls at me
"Then you must be Daddy." He said I shrugged
"I'm Daddy to the two baby boys you stole from my home." I said
"Ahhh, I know which one you are. Your the leader. You'd stop at nothing to keep your followers safe" he says
"You know a lot about me yet, I don't know a thing about you how about telling me your name?" I said
"Wesley." He said
"Wesley..." I said to myself
"It was nice knowing you Wes." I said I lunged for him.
"Stop!" Liam called he climbed down from the tree and stood between me
"He knows where Harry is." He says
"Please excuse my makers rational actions" Liam says towards Wesley
"You must be the psychic." Wes says to Liam. Liam looks at him
"How did you know about me?" He asked
"I was told by my Chief to study you. Your coven, understand you all. And now I can't believe Im actually standing infront of you." He says like a fan of us at a concert.
"What do you mean?" Liam asked
"You." Wes said looking directly at me
"Me?" I said pointing to myself
"Yes. I've been researching and tracking you since I was 9 years old." He says.
"Umm.... I don't really know what to say." I said
"You don't have to say anything. I know almost everything about you!" He says turning into a human but covering himself up until he could find something to cover up his area.
"You've been tracking me since you were 9?" I asked him
"How old are you now?" Liam asked
"I'm 19" he said
I was surprised by his change of attitude. He went from "I'm ready to kill you!" To "I am like your biggest fan!" I almost laughed to myself but I held it in.
"Where's Harry?" I demanded
"I can't tell you that." He said
"Just tell me" I said roughly
"No" he responded I grabbed him by the throat
"Where is he?" I demanded
"I'm not telling you anything." He said I grunted and threw him at vampire strength into the woods.
"Lets go." I said climbing up the tree waking up Niall and Liam woke up Zayn.
We jumped from tree to tree again searching.
We went on for miles at a time.
"Where are you Harry?" I asked the air the sun started coming up.
I dropped from my tree telling the others to stay up in their trees I spotted something I walked towards it then I saw it wedges under a root sticking up from the ground was Harry's white converse. I picked it up.
He was running. He would have stopped for his shoe but he was running away from something most likely the wolves.

(Wesley's POV)

I stumbled back to camp. While we were sleeping the vampire got away we have no idea where he is. It's an all out search for this vampire.
Vamps vs. Wolves.
The orders used to be "seek and destroy" but now they were "seek and capture" I didn't care about capturing ever since Louis laughed me into the woods I wish I never spent all that time researching him. He was an asshole.
"Where do you think it went Chief?" I asked
"Most likely towards its home." He says
"We will head back towards Tomlinson Manor." He said

(Louis' POV)

"Where do you think it went Chief?" Wesley asked
"Most likely towards its home." Chief says
"We will head back towards Tomlinson Manor." He adds with that ALL of the wolves change into their wolf form and run back towards the way we came
"What if they find him?" Niall asked
"Their not going to." I said
"How? We don't know if he kept going forwards or if he went opposite to us." Niall says
"I don't know what to do." I said we stood in a circle
"We split up." I said they all looked at me.
"What do you mean?" Liam asks
"I mean, Niall and Zayn you two follow the wolves. Me and Liam will go forwards and see if that's where he went. Ok?" I said Niall and Zayn nodded but Liam looked in easy.