Me and you

Brittney, Grace, Sydney, and Paige spent all summer saving up for tickets to go see their favorite band. One Direction. When they go to the concert they win a meet and greet to meet the boys lttle do they know their lives would change forever.

15. new member

Liam's POV

It has been great living with Brit. it has been 1 week since she moved in. We have been having fun going around town. i suprised she was not afraid to go public. Tonight was the night when we all got together and they would finally meet Louis's girlfriend eleanor. I loved brittney with all my heart. she walked into the flat.

"Hey love" i said giving her a hug and kiss

'Go somewhere else and do that please" sam said and walked into her room and shut the door you could hear her music start and loud. she was listening to 'Wings' by Little mix.

"Hey" She said. we walked into our room and i told her about the get together. she was excited.

"Im going to go take a shower" I said

"have fun"

"I plan on it" We were always teasing each other.

Brittney's POV

I got out of the shower and was drying off when Liam walked in.

"Liam!... What are you doing?"

"Getting something.. what is this bad?"

"No you just scared me" I was only in a towel i was a bit unconfertable.

"Ok.. Bye love" He said walking out

I forgot my clothes in the room... great. I walked out in my towel.

"Sorry i had to get my clothes..." i said

"Its ok you can get dressed in here its not like im you ex.. we are living together hahaha" he said

"Fine" I said starting to get dressed

"You are going to have to get use to it" he said and smiled. he walked over to me i was in a pair of super skinny jeans and a forever 21 top with a smiley face on it. He picked me up and put me on the bed.

"I dont even have makeup on" i said

"You are still beautiful" he said starting to kiss me. Dinner was not for another 4 hours and sam was out with some friends she made from school.

"Liam later okay?"

"Ok"

I got up and finished getting ready. when we were both ready we still had 3 hours. We at on the bed and watched the televison.

"so is sam joining us tonight?" he said

"Um no i was going to let her have some time with her friends so its just us tonight."

"Sounds good"

We were in the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

It was Paige and Zayn.

"Hey ready?"

"yea"

we all got in Zayn's car. Harry, Sydney, Grace, and Niall were going to meet us at Louis's. when we got there we were greeted by Louis.

"Nice to see you again" louis said and let us in

"This is Eleanor" he said

"Hello" she said

'Hi" I said shacking here hand

we all talked for hours. she was so nice. we all got really close and made plans to all hang out on Tuesday.

After ward Liam and i went home. It was around 11:30 and we were both so tired and decided to go to sleep. we may have a new member to our friend ship.