Me and you

Brittney, Grace, Sydney, and Paige spent all summer saving up for tickets to go see their favorite band. One Direction. When they go to the concert they win a meet and greet to meet the boys lttle do they know their lives would change forever.

4. meet and greet

Liam's POV

After i found her i could not get the smile off my face. She was so beautiful. I was glad i talked the boys into giving away a meet and greet so that i could talk to her more. After the show the boys came up to me

"Someone has a little crush now dont they!" Louis teased

"Maybe" i said

"Whatever after you saw her you would not stop smiling." harry said

"Ok maybe i do have a crush"

"Wait why her?" Zayn asked

"He found her after coming out of the bathroom. I had to oull him away from her." Niall said smiling

"OOOOOOO!" All the boys said looking at me

"Well better go and meet this girl." Harry said

Harry's POV

The girls walked in and we all said hi and liam went straight to that one girl. I was fine and having fun but then one of her friends came in and she was beautiful.

"Hi im Sydney" she said

I could not take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful and I wanted to get to know her better.

Liam's POV

I was so happy to see her again.

"Hi" she said blushing a little

"Hi. I was not able to get your name earlyer" I said

" Oh sorry Hi im Brittney" she said

"I like that name."

she just smiled.

Zayn's POV

As i was talking to louis. A girl walked in with beautiful blond hair and beautiful eyes.

"Hi" i said

"Hello" she said as she look at me

Wow was she beautiful.

"So whats you name love?'

"Paige" she said

"Well hello paige"

"Hello its so amazing meeting you guys"

"well thanks love. same to you"

i pulled her out of the crowd and we talked for at least 10 minutes.

Niall's POV

"Hello" i said to this beautiful girl

"Hello" she said she has the sweetest and softest voice

" and your name is?"

"Grace its so nice to meet you i have been a huge fan for a while" she said smiling and her voice was so cute and small

"Well thats amazing." i said

She smiled and i asked for her number and twiiter account.

Louis's POV

Its like they are all in some kind of love spell. It was like a love bird fest in here but i could not say to much only because when Eleanor came over i did it to them.

Liam's POV

The meet and greet was over and they had to go. I was sad to see her leave only because i wanted more time with her.I was going to miss her. I wonder if i can talk the boys into stay a few weeks out here so i can spend more time with her. We do have 1 year off.