Me and you

Brittney, Grace, Sydney, and Paige spent all summer saving up for tickets to go see their favorite band. One Direction. When they go to the concert they win a meet and greet to meet the boys lttle do they know their lives would change forever.

29. Married?!

Brittney's POV
The girls and i thought about it and we decided we had other dreams and singing was a secondary activity. Liam and I headed home and Sam was at her friends. When we got home Liam and i laid in bed cuddling. We were watching tele when there was a knock at the door. Liam got up and went to go see who was at the door.
"Brit! Some one is here for you!" Liam yelled from the front door. I got up and went to go see who it was. When i got to the door i stopped and my jaw dropped.
"Hello Brittney" it was my cousin Annabelle.
"Annabelle!" I said as i ran up to her and gave her a big hug.
"What are you doing here?" I asked and let her in
"My mum passed away a week ago from cancer and my father is still in jail so i had no where to go until i saw a picture of you and the lovely Liam Payne on the internet and i have not seen my favorite cousins in a while" she said
"7 years!" I said
"So i thought ill go visit her" she continued
"How long are you here for?" I asked liam looked confused so i grabbed his hand and he sat down next to me
"Well i just graduated from high school so i was going to find a flat out here and live here" she said annabelle went to the bathroom so i told Liam the story.
"annabelle is 1 year younger than me and lives in Australia before my parents died they would come out an spend a month with is every year until my parents died and then my ante went crazy and never wanted to see us because it would remind her of her sister and then she forbid annabelle from talking to us or seeing us and when she died she mist have taken the time to come see me. She was the only family i have that cares about sam and i" i started to tear up. He wrapped his arms around me and wiped away the tears as Annabelle came out of the bathroom. We talked a little bit longer then she had to go because she had a friend that lived out her coming to hang out so she left.
"Then there was two" liam said
I giggled and called sam to tell her about Annabelle and asking when she was going to be home. Sam was going to spend the night at her friend Kenzie's house. Liam and i made dinner and then when we were done Liam picked me up and carried me to the bed room. We were cuddling for a while and i was wearing fuzzy pj pants and Liam's hoodie and he was in some sweat pants and no shirt. We were watching the news when a picture of Grace and Niall came up on the screen
'Grace Dant and Niall Horan getting married? We have it all for you coming up next' the announcer said
I quickly got up and called Grace.
'Hello' she said
'You are getting married? And you did not tell me!' I said
'No where did you get that?'
'The news just said you were and you had a ring on your finger'
'Oh thats a promise ring'
'Then what are they saying?'
'I dont know ill tweet telling people its a promise ring'
'Ok when did you get that?'
'Yesterday'
'Awwwww'
'Hahaha well bye'
'Bye'
I hung up and got back into bed.
"So" liam asked
"Its a promise ring she said. She got it yesterday" i replied
He nodded and kissed me. He kept pulling me in. We got more into it and he rolled me on top of him. I giggled.
"What?" Liam said
"Nothing just that i know you want me again" i giggled
"So" he teased and blushed
"Nothing just a giggle"
He went back to kissing me. I loved this boy.
Sydney's POV
I was in the kitchen when Harry came out.
"Hey love" he said kissing me on the cheek i was focusing on the cook book in front of me.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Trying to make cookies but its to much work" i replied he just giggled.
"Dont make fun of me" i teased
"But its funny here ill help" he said
It took an hour but we did it.
" why are you making these anyway?" Harry asked
"Well im making them for brit" i said
"Why"
"Tomorrow is the 3 year anniversary of her parents death and these are her favorite" i said
"Oh" he said
When we were done we spent the rest of the night cuddling in our bed.