Louis+Me=<3

There was this one girl, she goes to her first day of the last year of university and she see's someone thats not familiar to the university. His name is Louis Tomlinson, after university had finished that day Louis asked Shoshanna if she would like to come to his apartment and meet the guys Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall but he also said to bring some friends over, that when she takes a liking for Louis>3

Author's comments:
This book took me so long to figure out the story plot. Hope you like the new book.
The first chapter is Meeting Him
xoxo Shushi>3 Cookie Monster>3
Bye

9. Date Disaster

Shoshanna's P.O.V

I wakeup to Jazzie jumping and screaming get ready we slept in!!!!!!!.

Jesus she was loud.

"oh shit!!!' i scream.

I quickly get up and i signal Jazzie to go out of the room.

I quickly hop in the shower and wash my hair and my self.

I get out and i quickly put on my starbucks shirt, black leggings and my black ankle boots.

I grab a jacket and my bag with my phone and wallet in it.

I quickly go to the kitchen and i scream out to Jazlyn to hurry up.

She comes out ready to go.

No point of having breakfast.

We got in our separate cars since we had different stuff to do after work.

I got in my car and i  drove off i had less then 10 mins to spare.

I get into the shop and it is just about to open.

I get ready at the counter and i signal Jazzie to put the open sign up.

By the way she works at the same starbucks.

Costumers come rolling in.

Of course its the people who want a coffee to go to work with.

After work

It was a long half day today.

It was now 1pm and i got a message from Laura my dance partner to come in to university.

Great.

"hey Jazzie im off i have to go to uni Laura called me in and so ill see u late tonight." i say

"ok bye" she says

"bye" i say.

I quickly go to the restroom to change into my clothes.

I put on a lavendar dip dyed singlet and some shorts and i put on some black sneakers and i fixed my hair to a side braide.

I quickly grabbed my bag and i went to my car.

"hey Shoshanna" said a familiar voice

its probably Louis.

"hey L....... Zayn?" i say confused.

I didnt need this right now.

"did u like my flowers" he said while smirking.

"no, i dont like u Zayn" i say

"keep telling ur self that babe" he said while smirking.

"u cant call me babe" i say

"sure babe, bye sweet cheeks" he says and goes away.

Great now there is a man on the loose who thinks we are meant to be, great story my life.

I get in the car.

I drive to the university and i get out and i got to the dance studio.

"hey Laura whats the problem?" she said

"nothing is really wrong  but the dance concert we are doing is changed to Thursday. and we have hardly started on the dance" she said hyper-ventilating

"ok, we will get through it Laura just keep calm and we can so this" i say

"ok ok the others are on their way here now" she said

"ok well we can start a little but" i say

She nodds.

We were figuring out a dance to match the theme of the concert and they said a mixure of different dances.

So.... we chose a song that is kinda slow at the start then kicks up the beat later in the song.

10 mins later

We were practising the dance when the others get here.

I didnt see Louis so i grabbed my phone and texted him

(Text convo)

Me: WHere are you Lou?

Louis: Stuck working sorry but date is still on!

Me: ok well just to notify u that the concert is re-scheuladed to this Thursday!

Louis: crap i cant come sorry i have to get back to work bye

Me: bye

3 hours later---- 3pm-

We finished and we got the movements down we just needed to practise.

This was the time that Louis was oppose to pick me up so i quickly said bye to the others and i went straight home to get ready.

I came home and i quickly went to have a shower.

I got out and i put on some skinny jeans and a cute love heart tank top.

I put on some black wedge high heels.

I blow dryed my hair and i grabbed a curler and i curled my hair.

I wanted to be casual yet a bit formal but we were only going to see a movie.

I grabbed my makeup bag and i put on- foundation, blush, bronzer, light eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and to top it off a pinky red lipstick.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and waited.

The door bell rang.

I answered and there stood Louis in casual cute clothes.

"u look beautiful" he said

" thx" i say while blushing a bit.

"ready" he says

"yep" i say.

We hop into is really cool car.

We get to the cinemas.\

AFter movie

We were laughing so hard in the movie that we almost got kicked out.

"are u hungry" Louis asked me.

"yeah" i say

I followed him and we went to this sushi bar.

We sit down and order.

We order a lot of food.

We get our food and we eat.

"so shoshanna tell me a bit more about ur self" he asked

"well i obviously live with my friend Jazlyn.

I have been at university for over 5 years, i have had my starbucks job since i was in high school, I originally lived with another friend Sophie but she moved away when i started university so me and Jazzie have been in a apratment together for about 4 years, and thats it" i say

"cool, i have been at uni for 4 years, i live with my friends in a apartment and i of course switched universities to the one im at now because i moved away and thats it" he says

We both finish our foods and we go out side to cool out since it was so hot inside.

Louis says he needs to go to the bathroom and he did.

I was waiting when someone pullls me around and kisses me roughly on the lips i didnt kiss back at all and i noticed it was Zayn and i couldnt get out of his grip.

I finally had the strength to push away.

"what the hell Zayn' i scream at him

"we are meant to be and thats it" he says coming closer.

I turn to the side and i see Louis shocked mad and hurt and he goes away.

"Louis!!' i scream

Zayn pulls my wrist and i come closer to him.

"kiss me" he says

"no" i say

"well then i will again" he says smirking

He was about to kiss me when i kicked him in the private area and he fell down.

"thats right dont mess with me!!!' i screamed.

I quickly ran away to get out of his sight.

I tried calling Louis but he didnt answer.

I put my phone away and i called for a cab.

I went straight home i walked in and i went striaght to my room crying.

I was furious.

i decided to go to sleep and it was only 6:30pm.

I went to sleep.........

Authors comments

Hey guys i hoped u liked the chapter and vote on my blog plz!!!!!

Bye<3