Number 17

Ellie is Bestfriends with The Louis Tomlinson of course the other boys are her friends too but they never connected like Ellie and Louis did Louis threw away his soccer scholarship to make sure Ellie didnt fail most of her classes as they were partners in most of them Louis isn't the same without soccer of course he has One Direction to keep him going but he just isn't the same anymore Louis the fallen Captain of the London Heights Wolves just wishes Ellie would move on but secretly he misses it. Ellie will stop at nothing to return Number 17 to his place.

13. Irresistible

-Louis' POV-

I walk down the hall way with Zayn and Harry at my sides
"So I think I speak for me and Zayn when I ask... Did you... Ya know bang her last night?" Harry says I punch his arm.
"No!" I say Zayn laughs his signature laugh.
"Sure you didn't you popped her cherry" Harry says I pinch just above his elbow.
"Ow" he winces Zayn laughs
"How was she?" Zayn asks I look at him
"Zayn don't start." I said
"Fine, did you atleast have a steaming make out session?" He asked smirking
"Actually yes." I said
"Yum that's my favorite part" Harry says sticking his face near us I put my hand flat on his face and push him away by his face.
"Nice" Zayn says grinning
"She's a fantastic kisser" I thought out loud
"Really I'd like to test that theory." Zayn says I glare at him
"Im joking!" I he says holding his hands up in defense
"You better be, if you touch her I'll cut your dick off" I said
"Not my baby." Zayn says I chuckle
"You know it's very rude to have a conversation and keep someone out of it when they're clearly right beside you." Harry says
"I was just telling Zayn to keep his hands off Ellie" I said
"We wouldn't touch your bird... Talk about major break of the guy code." Harry says
"The guy code?" I asked
"Yeah you know from the guyble?" He says I shake my head
"This is why I don't include you in conversations" I said he pouted
"Ass" he said
"Moron" I said we chuckled I saw Ellie at her locker.
"See you guys later" I said
"Yep, me and Zayn are just going to go to there all the single, forever alone people go don't worry about us though" Harry says
"K" I repsond
"Hey don't be an ass" Harry says
"Never in my life time have fun playing with each other" I said
"Oh yeah totally that's what me and Zayn do without free time." Harry says smirking
"Oh yeah sure Harry" Zayn says as he pushes harry round the corner I walk up behind Ellie's locker and wrap my arms around her waist and hug her close nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.
"Hey Lou" she says
"Hi" I tiredly say it comes out in a cute voice Ellie reaches up into her locker to grab her books
"Wanna skip study hall?" I asked
"No, lets just go to the bleachers. I think the cheersquad is practicing today." She said
"You should be my cheerleader" I said
"Nah I'm good in the bleachers" she says shyly
"Mmmm..." I groan. I kiss her neck I feel her smile.
"Are we going to go?" She asks
"Yeah let's go" I say loosing my grip I had my books with me in my bag so I didn't have to go to my locker.
We make it to the bleachers we sit our books in between us as we sit with one leg on each side of the bleacher. We sat on the far side away from the school. There was no cheer practice or anything. It was just me and Ellie.
She starts o say stuff out loud, to me but I just watch her plump peach lips move. Everytime she finishes a sentence she wets thm with the tip of her tongue.
She bit her lip this time after she was done licking them
"That's it" I said I closed the text book and pushed it off the bench and leaned in kissing her putting one hand on her cheek.
Our lips moved as we explored each others mouths.
I put my hands in the small of her back and pulled her towards me. I put my hands on the back of her knees pulling them up over mine so she can sit right against me I le my hands on the small of her back as she pit her hands in my hair at the back of my head pulling me in.
I put my hands under her shirt on her waists I rubbed circles into her waist with my index fingers making goosebumps rise on her skin.
She breaks our kiss I kiss her once more dragging out her lip. She rested her forehead on mine
"Study hall means we have to study..." She said I frowned at her
"But, your just such a good kisser...." She said and leaned in tilting her head kissing me deeply.
Her hands fell to the middle of us I held her hands as we kissed.
"I love you" I breathlessly said between pur kiss my lips brushing hers
"I love you more." She said I kissed her again.
"That's phiscally impossible. No one can love someone more than I love you." I said she looked at me backing up tears brimming in her eyes
"What did I say?" I asked she smiled
"I'm fine Louis"
"Then why are you crying?" I asked
"Because that is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me." She said I kissed her forehead.
"There's more where that came from" I said Pecking the tip of her nose. I used my thumbs to wipe away her tears.
"I hope you never go away" she said
"I'm not going anywhere" I said she hugged me tightly
"I love you so much!" Se said
"You don't have to keep reminding me love, I know." I said smiling
"I just do so much." She said I smiled and kissed her cheek.

-Harry's POV-

"Can you just imagine, they're probably sitting there makin put and shit" I said to Liam who I had History with.
"Yeah, I love you Ellie, Mwah Mwah Mwah" Liam says I chuckle
"I need to get myself a girl" I thought out loud
"Why don't you just ask Natasha?" Liam asks.
"Natasha as in Natasha Commings?" I asked
"Yeah"
"She's captain of the cheer squad" I said
"Yeah so?" He said
"I can't date her" I said
"Why not? She seemed pretty into you." Liam says
"Yeah when I was captain. She only goes for captain of the football team because she's captain of the cheer squad." I explained
"I bet she would still be into you just ask her." He said
"Yeah right I'll just see if any of the other cheerleaders are cool." I said
"I'll come I gotta find myself a gal to" Liam says I nod I hold out my fist he punches it.

---

Me and Liam walk down the hall we see two girls in cheer uniforms
"Dibs on the blonde" I said Liam chuckles
"I wanted the brunette anyways." He says
We catch up to them
"Hey girls" I say they blush
"Hi" they say shyly
"What's your names?" I ask the brunette answers first
"I'm Lina" she says
"And I'm Kelsey" the blonde says I smile
"Nice to meet you Kelsey" I said winking at her she smiles Liam starts to work up a conversation with Lina.
I take in Kelsey's features she's thin she has small curves and she has slightly tanned skin she has thin legs and arms cause the work out of being a cheerleader. Her elbow length straight blonde hair her ice blue eyes and her little birthmark/mole like mine was on the top of her lip where a menroe piercing usually goes. She was about a head shorter than me but I liked that.
Her plump lips and exposed stomach and short skirt made her so... Irresistible.
This might actually work.