Baby pals

Felicia has known Harry since birth, their mums went to school together and everything. But when Felicia was 10 years old her family had to move to Sweden.. Six years later Felicia moved to London, but Harry was busy touring so they hadn't met yet... until she and her friend went to a One Direction signing! Will Harry remember Felicia after all these years? Will it be love at first sight or will she fall for another band member?

4. Meeting the boys

FELICIAS P.O.V

It was finally our turn to meet the boys! I was so nervous! What was I going to say? Will he remember me? How will he react? This was the thoughts going through my head. It was my turn.

Liam was first.

“Hey love” he said.

“Hi Liam” I said

“How are you?” he asked politely.

“I’m fine thanks, a bit nervous though…” I replied

“for what? Honey there is nothing to be nervous of” He said sweetly.

“I guess” I said but now I had to move on to Niall. I said goodbye to Liam and kept going towards Niall.

“Hey beautiful” He said

“Hi sexy” I said with a cheeky grin.

“how’s it going?” He asked

“I’m okay, you?” I said

“I’m great. What’s your name love?” He said

“I’m Felicia” I said

“That’s a beautiful name for a beautiful girl” he said

I looked at my feet so that he couldn’t see me bushing.

“awe, are you blushing?” He said.

“No I’m not” I said with a giggle.

He laughed and then it was time for me to move on.

I looked to my left to see who was next, and it was Harry! I got really nervous.

“Hello there cutie” He said with a smirk. He hadn’t looked up to me yet though.

“Hi Styles.” I said.

The second I said it he looked up to my face. He looked at me confused.

“Do I know you? You look familiar.” He said

“Ouch, Haz. You can’t even remember your best friend.” I said with a playful grin.

His eyes lit up and his mouth formed a huge smile.

“Felicia?” He said.

“Yes?” I replied

“is that really you” He asked while getting up from his seat.

“sure is!” I said.

He walked over to me and gave me a long hug. I hugged him back, smiling into his neck. He smelled really good and lots of memories came flooding back. I pulled away.

“wow, you’ve really changed a lot!” He said looking me up and down.

“Yeah, I guess that’s what happens in six years.” I said

“Wow, yeah! You look incredible” He said.

I looked at the ground, blushing.

“You still blush I see” He said pinching my cheek.

Louis cleared his throat. We both looked at him.

“You can catch up later, we have fans waiting for you.” He said

“He’s right. Can you wait backstage so we can grab lunch together and catch up?” Harry said.

“I would love that.” I said.

“Great” He said.

He kissed me on the cheek and walked back to his seat while I walked over to Louis.

“So, you know Hazza?” He asked

“yeah, I’ve known him since birth.”

“Wait, you’re not ‘the’ Felicia?” He said

“That’s me” I said.

“It feels so weird seeing you in real life! Harry won’t stop talking about you” He said

“No? well, it feels weird seeing you in real life as well cause all I see is posters of you on my friends walls” I said

“Yeah, that must be weird. Seeing you’re best friends on your other friends wall, I mean.”

“You have no idea.” I said

“well, I have to move on now. See you later, I guess” I added

“Yup, I’m looking forward to it” he winked.

I walked over to Zayn.

“hey” I said

“Hi!” He answered.

“how’s it going?” I asked

“It’s allright. You?”

“I’m great!”

“That’s good.” He said.

“Yup” I said popping the “p”

When he was done signing I walked over to Leah.