My True Love {Paused}

Victoria has a BoyFriend Louis Tomlinson! YUP ! From 1D but since he tried X-Factor he has been gone a while.... Will Victoria still be with him or not...

5. Meeting the lads

Louis's Pov

So me and Victoria or should i say Tori are going to meet the lads at the flat

*DRIVING TO THE FLAT*

then having a conversation inside the car

"Louis'

Yes babe ?

'I'm a Bit scared" She said

"Dont worry they won't bite. I Promise' I said while she laugh

'Tori i just wanna say... Your Beautiful. The most Prettiest girl in the world and i wanna say i love you' I said

'Awww Lou ! I Love you too and your the most person i ever known as a carrot lover' we kiss and get out of the car

I press the doorbell then Liam opens the door

'Hey Liam call the other lads i brought my girlfriend' i said

" I Never knew you had a Girlfriend, Well Congrats with that hope you get a long Relationship' Liam said

'Victoria stop blushing !!!" i said

"Well you made me laugh" She said

we got in and liam was shouting

"BOYS GET DOWN LOUIS HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! COME DOWN NOW WE ARE GONNA HAVE TODAY !!!" Liam said Loudly

'Oh hey Louis ! Zayn, Harry and Niall said

Hello ! I'm Zayn

Hello ! I'm Niall

Hello ! I'm Liam

Hello ! I'm Harry

they all said one by one

"Well Hello too ! I'm Victoria Heart and nice to meet you i'm a big fan !!!"She said

I Said to Tori that just sit in the couch and called the boys to go to that kitchen

"Lads you know why Victoria is here ?" i said

"No" they said

"Well me and victoria are in a relationship okay and please don't do some flirty stuff around her okay"

"Okay But since when you with her ?" Harry said

"Before the X-Factor"
"How come we didnt know ?" Nialler said

'Well..."

*TELLING THE WHOLE STORY HOW ARE WE IN A RELATIONSHIP*

"Oh Okay ! I Get it ! Well have a good time with her ! Zayn said

Victoria's Pov

Well i was just waiting do we nothing so i grab the remote turn on the TV going to random channels and i saw something weird

LOUIS TOMLINSON WITH A RANDOM GIRL IN THEIR CAR FLIRTING ?

WELL... WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO IS THAT RANDOM GIRL !

I Shout saying "LOUIS COME HERE !!!"

Louis came with the lads and i show him the TV

"It's Okay Babe !!! Don't worry i'm here for you ! And i will always protect you i promise ! You'll get over it soon !!!" Louis said

"Okay !" I Said

it was night i had to go home i said goodbye to the lads and louis drives me home and when i got home i change into my PJs and fell asleep......

******************************

A/N

Hello Mate !

Rea Here ! What a G'Day were having Eh?

SO.... Is this long ? Please if you want something in the book like add details and more stuff PLEASE TELL ME !!! and Please do not ask for being Niall's GF or Zayn's GF Cause i have the characters already but i may ask you some question so :

I NEED: