Lifeguard

Vivian Is a lifeguard at the beach what happens when a someone starts too "drown" and she has to perform CPR on a particular member of a popular boy band
What happens next with them?

6. Telling The Story

A/N
I wanna thank everyone for reading my story and keeping up with Harry and Vivian's adventure!!
You never know what might happen next!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Vivian's POV)

We all sat down in the living room
"Hey Haz I noticed you had your jersey from back when you were a lifegaurd at the beach we met Vivian on did you join again?" Louis said
"Nope I went to apologize to Vivian and I showed her my jersey and I helped her for a moment"
"What happen?" Liam asked seeing my sadness
"A little boy lost his life cause I couldn't get to him fast enough" Harry said I felt a tear roll down my cheek
"That's why I stopped being a lifeguard" Harry said
I looked up and Louis was looking at me longingly
"It will be ok" he mouthed I smiled
"Thank you" I mouthed back
He nodded
"His mom was heart broken" I spoke up
"She cried into his chest as we pronounced him dead" I got up and walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen and faced away from the door I put my hands on the counter I was freaking out when I felt hands on my hips I sighed
"I don't wanna talk about it Harry" I said
"So does that mean you'll wanna talk about it if it wasn't Harry?" It was Louis' voice
I turned as his hands stayed on my hips
"Louis?" I said
"I saw you were upset I said I would check on you while Harry finished his story" Louis said innocently, all I could think about were his hands on my hips
I glanced at his lips and back at his eyes
"I don't know what came over me I've never lost a life on that beach" I said starting to freak out again. Louis out his hands on my face
"Shh this was not your fault ok?" He said softly
"If me and Harry weren't getting cozy in the Look-out we would have probably been faster and would have been able to save the little boys life" I said he shook his head
"This is not your fault" he said again
I hugged him
"Thank you Louis" he hugged me close to him
"That what I'm here for" he said
I kissed his cheek as we walked back in the room
"Are you ok?" Harry asked
"Peachy" I said
"She's ok" Louis said I giggled
"What should we do now?" Zayn asked
"Who's nows let's just go crazy" Louis said
"Pick the place" Liam said
"How about..."

A/N
Sorry about the short chapter but how do you like the Vivian and Louis action? Tell me In comments!! :)