Could it be my true love ?

This is a story about two best friends that meet one direction and later are falling for the same boy , but at the same time one of them has a boyfriend ... Life gets crazy between them !

12. Clubbing with Lochlan

Bella's POV.

Lunch was really awkward between Harry and I especially since he was right in front of me he kept looking at me i could see from the corner of my eye. We got back to our hotel and we saw Ashlea on the couch.

"Hey where were you guys?" she said

"Don't talk to me" i said

"None of your business" Replied Ariana

"And why would we tell you?" said Elena

They always hated Ashlea.

"We went Nandos" said Harry sitting next to her

"Ofcourse Harry sits next to her" i mumbled

"WOULD YOU STOP ALREADY! I MADE ONE MISTAKE BELLA ONE" he was shouting

"ONE MASSIVE MISTAKE HARRY" I replied

"I WAS DRUNK" he replied tears streaming down his face.

"WELL DON'T DRINK THERES A TIP FOR YOU" i said crying

I ran and slammed the door shut "DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE" I said crying

Clair , Ariana , Elena , Niall , Liam and Lou came in

"Its alright calm down" Said lou

"Why don't we go clubbing you Ariana and Elena haven't been with us yet" Said Liam

"YESSS!" said Ariana.

~5 Hours later~

Harrys POV.

All the boys we're ready so we waited in the living room but Niall went straight to the kitchen like usual. When the girls came in the living room they looked amazing especially Bella.

"Shouldn't of done what you did" Niall said Whispering in my ear

"Alright so who's going with who ? " asked lou those words killed me knowing i would't go with Bella

"Niall and Ariana because Niall loves her" Said Liam with a chuckle

"SHUT UP" he said with his irish voice

"Liam and Clair" Said Lou

"Harry and .. um..." Said Lou looking at me

"ME" said Ashlea she grabbed my hand and went in the car with me

"ofcourse" said Bella

Bellas POV.

"Elena is going with her boyfriend right?" said liam

"yeah his waiting for us there" she replied

"Alright and El and me ... and Bell what about you?" he said but just then my phone buzzed. It said 'Lochlan' I haven't talked to him in ages. I read :

'Please come to my house now'

'Why?' I didn't want to be rude he had a rally hard life

'Please just come'

'Alright be there in 10 mins' I replied

"Bellll!!!!" said Lou

"Oh sorry umm I'm going to be late umm Lochlan texted me saying he needed to talk" I said

"oh alright see you soon" said lou kissing my cheek

Louis' POV

"Wheres Bella?" asked Harry

"Ohh umm she got a text from Lochlan saying he needed too talk to her" I replied

"Lochlan?!!?!" said Ashlea

"Oh she's going to cheat on me now isn't she?" Harry said with an angry face turned to face Ashlea and kissed her on the lips.

"HARRY YOU DOUCHE YOU JUST MADE THINGS WORSE! SHE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HER SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND I KNOW HER" screamed Clair.

"don't tell her" he said

"Im obviously going to tell her she's my bestfriend! I'm not like Ashlea." She said

"SHUT UP CLAIR" replied Ashlea

"calm down girls" said liam

Bellas POV.

I came to Lochlans apartment it was unlocked so i didn't bother to knock i walked straight too his room and he was flooded in his tears. I dropped my bag and ran straight to him

"Lochlan! whats wrong?" i said he turned around

"b-b-bella I can't take it anymore! Ashlea broke up with me"

"didn't she brake up with you like 5 days ago?" I said

"No she broke up with me 20 mintues ago she said that i was a jerk and i cheated on her but i swear on my life i didn't cheat on her Bella i swear" He said sobbing

"WHAT! she told me you broke up like 5 days ago and i believe you I broke up with Harry I found them in a bed together." I said

"oh my god" He said he fell straight in my arms and i kissed him on the cheek

"Im here for you. Wheres your phone ?" I said

"Here why?" he replied

"You'll know in a second. I rang Ashlea.

Liams POV.

Ashlea's phone rang.

"ehh its Lochlan" she said

"Put him on loud speaker: said Ariana

"Why?" she said

"so Harry will see how much of a player you are." said Elena

"Im not a player so fine i'll put him on loud speaker." She replied

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT LOCHLANS HEART AND TELL ME YOU BROKE UP 5 DAYS AGO. YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM 20 MINTUES AGO AND BLAMED IT ON HIM WHEN IT WAS YOU ! DON'T THINK ABOUT BRAKING MY BESTFRIEND'S HEART AGAIN!" I heard Bella yell threw the phone

"SO WHAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING AND BY THE WAY HARRY KISSED ME." She yelled back at her harry's jaw dropped.

Bella's POV.

Those words hurt me no they killed me. I cried in Lochlans arms he just hugged me tight.

"Bestfriends?" he said too me laughing

"yes your my guy bestfriend " i replied

"i like that. Now where were you going you look dressy" he said wiping my tears.

"Oh clubbing lets go!" i replied

"yay okay let me get ready i'll be 10 minutes." He replied

His apartment was really messy especially the kitchen so i washed the dishes while he was getting ready.

"you shouldn't have washed the dishes!" he said walking out of his room

"i couldn't help it ! when was the last time you washed your dishes?" I said laughing

"Ummm errr i don't mum does and thats once a week." he say laughing

"oh my well i'll come everyday"

"Alright then heres my spear key" he said

"really you trust me that much?" I replied with a smile

"yes you came over straight away when i needed you." he said smiling i put the key on my car keys .

"Alright lets go I'm driving"

we got there in about an hour it was in the city so it took a while. I saw lou

"hey were is everyone ?" i asked

"hey love you alright? they are upstairs in the little booth" he replied

"yeah I'm fine " i said grabbing Lochlans wrist to show him where too go.

I walked in and Harry and Ashlea were hooking up everyone was yelling at him but he didn't listen they just kept kissing.

"bell we tried stopping them." said Elena

"I know don't worry" i said

i walked up too Harry and said

"if your going to treat me like a game i'll show you how its played. game on" i said walking off too Lochlan

"Hey go talk to Elena she doesn't have a boyfriend and i can see you love her" i said winking

"Alright " he said laughing

everyone was with a date Liam and Clair were kissing , Louis and El were laughing at something , Harry and Ashlea were dancing , Niall and Ariana were flirting and Elena and Lochlan were flirting and me well I was on twitter .. at a club.. fun.. so i decided to go get a drink.

"Hey" i heard someone say from the behind i turned around too see

"Oh hi do i know you?" i asked politely

"no I'm Matt but umm do you want to dance?"

"I would love too oh and I'm Bella" i didn't say this to get revenge on Harry I said it because i needed to do something

we were dancing until i saw Harry coming towards us with two drinks.

"Drink for me or Ashlea?" I asked

"Ashlea. Looks like your entertained" He replied

"Yeah i am and his not even ditching me for a slut." i said and walked off with Matt and started dancing.

"Come i'll introduce you too my friends." I said shouting at the top of my voice

"sure." he replied

I walked in with a smile on my face and said

"Meet Matt guys!" everyone introduced themselves but Harry and Ashlea they were dancing. Matt was talking to Niall so i decided to go to Lochlan.

"hows it going?" I said smiling

"the best thank you for being here for me! now go have fun with Matt" he said and hugged me.

Harry and Ashlea kept kissing in front of me and i didn't care i pretended i didn't see i knew he was going to miss me. a couple hours passed and we all went home I gave Matt my number and he gave me his.

While we were in the car of course Harry had to say something

"So have you two kissed yet?" he said

"No because I'm not a player." I replied

"oh" he replied

i was on my phone the whole trip. I didn't know what was going to happen when we get back to the hotel.