Could it be my true love ?

This is a story about two best friends that meet one direction and later are falling for the same boy , but at the same time one of them has a boyfriend ... Life gets crazy between them !

13. Apartment

Bellas POV.

Harry was so drunk he couldn't walk , i went to take off my make up and get in my pj's , After i was done i put my hair in a high pony tail and walked in to the living room .. and guess what ? Harry and Ashlea were kissing again , It was only them in the living room everyone was changing.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP!!! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I KEPT HOOKING UP WITH SOMEONE AROUND YOU? I HAVEN'T FLIRTED OR KISSED ONE PERSON AFTER WE BROKE UP AND YOU DO THIS. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE STARTED TO MAKE THINGS BETTER HARRY BUT THEY ARE JUST GETTING WORSE"I screamed and Lochlan came running out

"l-l-lochlan" i said falling in his arms , he took me into my room.

"Pathetic"i screamed at Harry

"shhh calm down calm down bell I'm here"

"I can't take it anymore i act like I'm fine but in the inside I'm dieing" i said and just then the boys Ariana , Elena and Clair came into the room , i was a wreck.

"I can't do it anymore I can't be in this house anymore I'm sorry i just cant do it" I said sobbing

"Alright don't worry love we know calm down" said Lou

"I have a spear room why don't you come with me to my apartment ? " asked Lochlan

"Yes you should go" Said Liam

"alright i'll go pack my things" I said. It took me about 5 minutes to pack my things i only packed abit of clothes since i was coming back.

"Alright I'm ready. Bye guys i love you i'll call you tomorrow" I said

"bye Bell stay strong" said Niall. We were walking out until i heard Harry's voice

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Away from you" i said crying.

Harry's POV.

"PLEASE BELLA , DON'T LEAVE " I screamed sobbing

"you've got Ashlea." she replied crying

"But i need you. I will never find someone i will love more than you. Please i don't want to loose you Bella Please" I said crying

"You've already lost me Harry. Lets go Lochlan" she said crying. Those words killed me knowing i will never have her back. I trusted her i knew she wasn't going to do anything with Lochlan, she wasn't like me.

Bella's POV.

I was on my phone scrolling threw twitter until i read Harrys tweet

'Everyone makes mistakes' i read

'but this was a mistake no one would have made' I tweeted until one minute later he tweeted again

'Im sorry. I hope i didn't loose her' It said

'its too late for sorry's. You already lost me.' I tweeted. we pretty much had a conversation without saying each others names.

We got to Lochlans apartment.

"im starving" he said

"Lets cook!" i replied

"okay what should we cook?" he replied

"umm.. Spaghetti?" i said with a smirk on my face

"YES I LOVE SPAGHETTI" he screamed with happiness.

I was stirring the sauce until Lochlan said

"SMILE"

"Im not wearing any make up!" I replied

"I don't care do it for me? " he said

"alright only for you" I said smiling. I had my thumb up and had a really big silly grin.

My phone buzzed and it said '@Lochlan_Walt23 has mentioned you in a tweet' I chuckled. I read

'cooking spaghetti with the bestie after a longgggg night @Bella_Valentine'

"SMILE " i screamed at Lochlan he gave me the biggest grin ever

"Perfect" i laughed

'Coookingggg with this loser @Lochlan_Walt23 he never fails to make me laugh' I tweeted.

i was scrolling threw my twitter and Harry posted another tweet

'I can trust you. You wouldn't do anything like me' I read

'Because I'm not a player and i care about peoples hearts' i tweeted

'Forgive and Forget sometimes is the best solution' he tweeted again

'I don't forgive people who have treated my heart like a toy , damaged it then tore it up in a million tiny pieces.' i tweeted

'YUMMY SPAGHETTI i need your cooking @Bella_Valentine @Lochlan_Walt23' I got a tweet from Niall.

'@NiallOfficial come over and eat with us we made plenty!' I replied

'@Bella_Valentine YAYY on my way'

"Niall's coming over too eat with us!" I said

"Alright" said Lochlan smiling

Niall's POV.

I was heading out of the door until i heard Harry sobbing on the couch.

"lets go" I said

"Where at this time of hour ?" Harry replied crying

"Lochlans apartment" I replied and dragged him to the car, it wasn't a far drive.

I knocked on the door

"YAYYYYYY NIALLS HERE" i heard Bella yell,  i chuckled.

"NIALLLLL" She screamed when she saw me.

"BELLL" i hugged her then she saw Harry.

"Oh." she said

"Look i know i made a mistake a BIG MASSIVE ONE but i can't take it anymore i miss you i can't take it anymore." Harry said crying

"you didn't miss me when you were hooking up with Ashlea every minute" said Bella

"Niall give me your keys i need to go" Harry screamed

"Fine i'll drive you. you can't drive like this" said Bella

"NO." Harry screamed

"i'll be back soon." said Bella

Bellas POV.

I drove Harry back i didn't want him hurt he was already drunk from the club. It was awkward the whole way until Harry said

"Why are you driving me back?"

"you are drunk and hurt why would i let you drive home like this?" we got to the hotel drive threw.

I helped Harry walk to the room since he couldn't walk. We got to his room and i found Ashlea in it.

"Oh so she moved in here now?" I said

"Bella please don't leave me"

"Harry i don't need this anymore" I said . I didn't even cry because i got stronger and stronger each time i saw them together.

"please Bella don't go i miss you" He said sobbing threw his tears.

"Harry do you think it doesn't hurt me whenever you two kiss and acting like a couple!"

"i-i-i-i-im sorry Bella" he said about to give me a hug

"Don't hug me. You don't deserve it." I said walking out of his bedroom.

I got to Lochlans apartment and they were still eating.

"What took you so long?" asked Niall

"Harry and Ashlea." i said having teary eyes.

"don't cry little angel" said Lochlan giving me a hug

"Little Angel?" i asked

"Yes. Your new nickname get used to it." said lochlan

"alright now can i eat?" i said laughing.

We were eating for about an hour and watching movies.

"Im going to go now" said Niall standing up.

"WAIT" i screamed

"What?" asked Niall

"Can you please take the rest of the spaghetti for the boys and Ariana, Elena and Clair?"

"Alright" Said Niall

"oh and hold on i need to write a note." I said grabbing some paper and a pen.

I wrote.

'Hey lovelies we had too much spaghetti and i thought you would like some just put it in the microwave for 2 minutes  ! Love you and i'll come over at around 3pm :) xoxo Bella'

I gave it too Niall and Told him to put it on the dinner table.

"Alright byeee guys" Said Niall

"Byee" Lochlan replied.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
IM SOO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE I APOLOGISE! I FEEL TERRIBLE I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY! I WILL TRY UPLOAD 2 CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK! THANK YOU TOO EVERYONE READING! <3 please leave some feedback ! xoxo