You saved me, but when you leave it's gone again

Ally is a 17 year old girl who has had a lot of bad things happen in her life. So much that she can't take it any more and decides to end her misery and jump, but when she is about to leap to her death the boy of her dreams (Sam) pulls her back. What will happen when Ally finds out that Sam has eyes for another girl???

(Even thought the title is from a 1D song and I love 1D it's not about 1D

3Likes
5Comments
2245Views
AA

2. text messages

 

It was 1pm , I was lying in bed trying to stop the cuts on my arms from bleeding before my mum got home, on the slight chance she will notice. While holding the towel on my arm I was startled by a loud "DING" I ran to my phone exited knowing the text would have been from my father.    "Ally, I have some bad news. The chemotherapy is not going as well as we hoped" at this I freaked, I can't loose my father. I really can't.   "Are you going to be ok?" I replied frantically.   " The doctors say there's an 80% chance that I will be" he replied. Tears started poring down my face, there is still a 20% chance that my father will die and I haven't seen him since he left 2 years ago.    "Ally are you ok?" He said almost as if he could see me right now, that's how well he knew me.   "I'll be fine" I said, although in reality I am not.   "Goodbye talk to you later, love you, miss you" he replied.   "Luv u too<3" I said knowing that for once I was actually telling the truth.   I chucked my phone onto my bedside table and returned to attempting to hide my cuts while I sobbed. If dad saw what I was doing to myself, I can't imagine what he would say, but one of the reasons I am doing this is because I have no one around that cares about me, to help.   It wasn't long after I said goodbye to dad when I fell asleep. Slowly I rolled over opening my eyes, I must have been really tired I had slept for over 4 hours. As I was standing up I looked down at my arms "shit!" There was blood covering my sheets, how on earth will I hide this, I then decided to ignore it knowing mum wont care enough to notice.

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...