Can You keep a secret ?

Maddie, a 6 year old girl discovers who her father really is and run for her life, while in the processed meets 5 boys about her age who have a very good future and she becomes best friends with and when they find out about her past it goes down hill from there. No one knows her story, and when someone finds out her story, she makes sure it stays a secret. Can you keep the secret ?

29. Zayn Malik!

I woke up and Toy Story was still playing but Liam was no where to be found.  None of the boys were, I was hoping they were upstairs or something so I walked upstairs only to not find the boys anywhere.  I looked out the window and saw Zayn Liam and Hayden outside talking, I quickly slipped on Liams jacket and my slippers and ran outside.

"Maddie!" Hayden said walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked backing up towards Liam

"Wanna hang out?" Hayden asked.

"No! Last time you almost got me killed then you left me in the woods!" I yelled

Liam looked at me, then looked at Zayn back at me then at Hayden.

"You left her in the woods!?"  He yelled

"Well, uhm yeah."  Hayden said

"Go, get out of here." Liam said.

"I'll see you later babe." Hayden said letting out a smirk.

I began to walk back towards the house, Zayn was behind me and Liam was behind Zayn.  Zayn grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards towards him.

"Can we talk?"  He asked

"Yeah, sure." I said

"Wanna get something to eat?" He asked

"Yeah, like where?" I asked

"Anywhere." Zayn said

"Alright, let my grab my shoes." I said "Liam if you don't mind I'm going to borrow your coat."

"Sure, I don't care." Liam said

I walked inside to grab my shoes.

"Louis, tell mom I'm going out with Zayn." I yelled

"Ktaay." Louis said

I walked towards Zayns car and hopped in.

"Ready babe?"  Zayn asked

"Yeh, lets go." I said

Zayn and I finally arrived at the "secret" location.  He stopped the car and I started to open my door.  But then Zayn reached over and shut the door.

"I'll open your door." He said

So, there I sit waiting for Zayn and I hear a loud scream

"OH MY GOD!!!!  ITS ZAYN MALIK!!!!!"   Yelled some girl.

Zayn quickly opened my door and jumped in my lap.

"Why hello."  I said giggling.

Zayn let out a smile. "Sorry babe, those damn fans always flip tits when the see me."

Zayn crawled over to the drivers side and started up the car.  He began to drive through the many fans, it seemed like the fans when on forever. We finally got out of the train of fans and we got chased into the woods up on a hill.  I decided to get out of the car and take a better look I was looking over the hill into the water. The water looked beautiful in the sunset, Zayn walked up behind me and sorta shoved  me towards the water I almost would have fallen if Zayn wasn't hanging onto my hips.

"Zayn Jawaad Malik!" I yelled "Are you trying to kill me!?"

"Of course not babe" He said smiling.

Zayn spun me around and kissed me.  He grabbed my hand and leaded me to the car, he opened up the backseat door and pushed me into the car with him following.  Lets just say, he can be feisty.