Can You keep a secret ?

Maddie, a 6 year old girl discovers who her father really is and run for her life, while in the processed meets 5 boys about her age who have a very good future and she becomes best friends with and when they find out about her past it goes down hill from there. No one knows her story, and when someone finds out her story, she makes sure it stays a secret. Can you keep the secret ?

36. I missed it!?

We finally arrived at the hospital.  Zayn helped me up out of the car and off into the hospital we went.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Yelled some girl "ITS ZAYN MALIK!!!!"

Suddenly there was a lot of fans surrounding Zayn, some girl grabbed a hold of my hand and bit it.  I pulled away only to see my hand became bruised with this chicks bite marks, I was lost in fans, there was so many of them.  It was like a swarm of fly that won't go away no matter how many times you swat at them.  My grip from Zayns hand was gone, I was all on my own trying to find my way out of the fans, I finally found my way out of the crazy fans and too the front desk.

"Uhm" I said "Hi."

I was never good at speaking to people, I have always been a bit social awkward unlike my boyfriend Zayn

"May I help you?" Said the desk lady with a bitchy tone.

"Well, I'm kinda like about to have a baby!" I yelled

"Oh god! My mistakes miss!" She said grabbing me a wheel chair.

She rolled me down the hallway towards the elevator, I looked back into the crowd of fans not to see Zayn quiff anywhere in sight.  I finally got settled into a room and waited for my doctor to come take a look at me.  When he walked in he said I was ready to have my baby.  They taped the monitor onto my belly and said I was ready to push.

"Wait!" I said "My boyfriend, where is he?"
"Hes stuck in the crowd." The doctor said "Just push, he'll be here in a bit."

I began to push.  The doctor looked at me, at the nurse then back at me.

"Keep pushing!" He said grabbing my hand

I kept pushing, I don't think I have ever been in that much pain in my life.  And the fact that Zayn is too busy with his fans to even see his own child be born, just pisses me off. The doctor smiled at me, smiled at the nurse and picked a baby up from the bed and handed it to the nurse to clean up.  The doctor looked at the monitor.

"Damn, keep pushing!" He said

"Woah! What?!" I yelled

"You're having twins, now push!" He said

I began to push again.  I went though this for an hour without Zayn because he was with his fans.  I mean, yeah I know he made a commitment to be in One Direction and his fans, but I'm his girlfriend and I'm having his children! But whatever. The doctor looked at me with that same smile and picked another baby up off the bed and handed it to a different nurse.

"One boy and one girl." The doctor said

"Zayn is going to be so excited." I said

"What would you like to name them?" The doctor asked

"Well I would like to wait till Zayn got here." I said

"Thats fine." The doctor said

The nurse walked back in the room and handed me my children.  I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my two beautiful children, I snapped a picture and sent it to Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, mom, Peyton, Madii and Allie.

From; Loveer<3

You had twins!?!

To; Loveer<3

Yes, come see them,(:

From; Harry

Damn, twins?

To; Harry

Yes, twins.

From; Zayn<3333

I MISSED IT!?!?

To; Zayn<3333

Yes, you were busy with your fans.

I heard foot steps come running down the hall, Zayn busted through the door.  When he saw me sitting there with our children his eyes became as wide as possible, his brown eyes looked so full of color a wide smile spread across his face.  Zayn walked over to me and pulled a chair up next to me.  He looked at me like he was almost asking if he could hold his own child.

"Don't be scared." I said laughing

Zayn looked at me and let out a chuckle. He grabbed the little boy he looked into the baby's bright blue eyes.

"Did you name them?" He asked

"Not yet." I said. "I was waiting for you"

"How about this, you choose the girls name and I'll choose the boys name?" He said.

"Sounds good." I said picking up the baby girl

"I'll name you, uhm." Zayn said looking at the boy "Kolton Jeremiah Malik"

"I like that" I said smiling "And I'll name you Mikayla Ann Malik"