Can You keep a secret ?

Maddie, a 6 year old girl discovers who her father really is and run for her life, while in the processed meets 5 boys about her age who have a very good future and she becomes best friends with and when they find out about her past it goes down hill from there. No one knows her story, and when someone finds out her story, she makes sure it stays a secret. Can you keep the secret ?

23. Hayden

"I'M NOT DEAD! I'M NOT DEAD!!!" I screamed

Slowly my biological family began to fade and I began to see a bright light.

"Maddie! Maddie!"  My mother screamed into my ear while shaking me awake.

"It was all a dream?" I asked

"What was a dream?" My mother asked

"Nothing.." I said climbing out of my bed and walking down the stairs.

I now know what I need to do, my family needs me.  They need out, their still stuck in the dreadful house.  I have to find them!  As I'm walking down the stair I see the boys sitting on the couch watching Toy Story, of course.  Liam is over in the corner balling, I look around to find Zayn, but he's no where to be found.

"Hey."  I said

"Maddie!"  Niall said jumping up giving me a hug.

Harry sees me and his bright smiling face goes to a blank stare.

"Is something on my face?"  I asked

"No.."  Harry said blankly

"Whats wrong?"  I asked Harry

"Don't worry about it!"  Harry snapped at me got up an walked out of the room.

"Whats his deal?"  I asked Louis

"Stuff." Louis said

"Alright, what is everyone's deal!?"  I asked angrily

"It doesn't matter!" Liam said angrily

I walk out of the room, almost in tears.  What is everyone's deal today?  I haven't seen everyone in almost what, 3 weeks.  What did I do?!  I ran upstairs, I grabbed my phone, my car keys, walked back downstairs, walked right out the door without saying a word to anyone.  I turned my phone on, I had 20% battery left, great, just my luck..  *Ding!*  My phone went off, I oppend up my phone and it read

"From:  Zaynnnnnnn<3"

"Its over.."

"To Zaynnnnnnn<3"

"What?"

"From:  Zaynnnnnn<3"

"Don't talk to me."

I threw my phone at the car window, I can't do this! As a single tear ran down my face, there was a knock at my window.

"You okay?"  Asked a boy from my school

I whipped away my tears, "yeah, fine."  I replied

"you're not fine" He said

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me.."  I said

"Okay, well my name is Hayden, and yours?" He asked

"Madisyn, or Maddie for short."  I replied

"Why hello there Maddie, glad to meet you."  Hayden replied "I'll leave you be."

"Okay"  I replied "See you around"

"Hopefully." He said with a smirk