Can You keep a secret ?

Maddie, a 6 year old girl discovers who her father really is and run for her life, while in the processed meets 5 boys about her age who have a very good future and she becomes best friends with and when they find out about her past it goes down hill from there. No one knows her story, and when someone finds out her story, she makes sure it stays a secret. Can you keep the secret ?

24. Grayson

Its going on 6 am, I've been awake all night, I will have to get up in an hour to get ready for school.  School, something I hate with a living passion!  I"m never good enough for anyone, I get thrown in trash cans, slammed into locker, pushed around, called names, all that good stuff...  Is I am getting ready for school I hear a bang at my window.  I open my window and see Hayden throwing rocks at my window.

"Hey stranger!"  He yelled

I started to laugh "Hey!"

"Need a ride?"  He asked

"Sure."  I said

"Well, then hurry!!!" He said smiling

I grabbed my favorite pair of blue jeans, and my Mayday Parade tee-shirt.  I threw my hair up in a messy bun, which looked pretty good if I do say so myself.  I grab my phone off the charger, run downstairs slip on my uggs and run out the door.  I walk to his car open the door and hop in.

"Hey beautiful!"  Hayden says

"Hiyaa!"  I said smiling

I look in the backseat, and see a little boy, a familiar looking boy.

"You have a little brother?"  I asked

"Yeah, that's Grayson" Hayden said quietly

"You sound sad."  I said

"Yeah, well the thing is, Grayson died 2 months ago.."  Hayden said

"But he's.. he's... he's r-r-right th-h-here.." I said with a bit of a stutterer

"You're the girl of the father that killed all of her family except for her.  Aren't you?"  Hayden asked

"Yeah, how do you know thatt?"  I asked

"Its all over school.." he said

"of course" I murmured to myself "So how did Grayson die? If you don't mind me asking"

"I don't want to talk about it.."  Hayden said

**Ding!*  My phone went off

"From" Zaynnnnnn<3

Whos this new guy, aye?!"

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Daddy hurt mommy & I"  Grayson said

"What?"  I asked

"Did you say something?" Hayden asked

"No."  I said

"Daddy cut mommy's neck and pushed me down the stairs, then Hayden tried to save me but daddy stabbed him."  Grayson said while a tear rolled down his cheek. "I seen your mommy too"

"You did!?"  I asked

"Who are you talking to!?" Hayden asked

"Grayson!"  I said

"Yes, she said that their trapped  in the scary house and need your help."  Grayson said

"We're here"  Hayden said

Hayden came to my side of the car and opened the door.  He helped me out of the car, his popular girl friend ran over and pored her fancy water all over my shirt.

"Go home, no one wants a freak here!"  Haydens girlfriend yelled

All of Haydens friends & his girlfriends friends started to laugh.  I ran off crying.

"Good, go away!"  She yelled

"Really Ellie, really!?"  Hayden yelled "We're done!"

"Baby!   come on, it was just a joke!"  Ellie yelled

Hayden turned back, flipped her off and started running to find me.

"You okay?  I feel like I ask this too much."  Hayden asked