Another World

5 best friends, 5 amazing guys under cover, and London. Taylor meet Harry. Harry meet Scarlet. Zayn meet Grace, and Claire meet Louis. Liam meet Allison, Naill meet Samantha. When the couples go to the red carpet for 'Take Me Home' what happens to the couple once they are public? Lets just say its not good. Can Louis save Claire? Will Zayn help Grace? Liam needs to help Allison when the worst happens, will Niall ever get over Sam? And what will happen with Harry,Taylor AND Scarlet? This story is for older and have some PG-13 stuff. I hope you like my story! ;)

3. We're here

Grace's pov:
We got off the plane thank The Lord I am so tired. I checked my phone one missed call from Alex. He kissed me last night but I don't like him that way. So I'm going to call him to tell him.
" hey Alex" I said
" hey babe" he said
" uuummm Alex? I need to tell you that I just don't like you he way you like me." I said calmly. There was a silence on the phone for a while.
" Alex?" I said
" bitch! You don't deserve me! i cant believe i waited for you. yu never even gave me sex! So fuck off!" He screamed .
" bastard! You kissed me! Don't call me again jerk!" I yelled. I don't go down without a fight. But Alex was my best friend but I guess all he wanted was sex. Jerk ! I was crying I never ever cry in front of my friends they have only seen me cry one other time. Whatever. Bastard. I'm going to have fun a this bad ass school.

Allison's pov:
O.M.G we made it! We're in London I can't believe it!! Another thing I can't believe is Grace is crying!! This never ever happens. Ever. This is like the second time I've ever seen her cry!
" good Lordy what happened to you!" Samantha
" do you remember Alex from school?" She said
" drummer, Hot, nice to you"
" yep that the bastard," Grace said
" so what happened?" Samantha asked nicely
" well he kissed me"
" that's good?"
" no he kissed me and thought he was going to get sex form me sometime soon!" Grace explained.
" ok that's not good!" Taylor said
" no dip!" Smantha yelled. We all laughed a little
" well we are all single ladies in London going to collage I think we will be fine!" Claire suggested. We grabbed a taxi and told him the address for our collage.

Claire pov:
Grace just cried I can't believe it poor baby! As I heard the conversation I can't believe Alex was such a jerk!
" well we are all single ladies in London going to collage I think we will be fine!" I added. We got our suit cases I had three and some stuff was even going to be shipped form America for us. I waved my hand around for the taxi to come and it did thank the lord! Later we payed the taxi man and walked into the main building in the collage.
The collage was so pretty green grass and trees with some benches. They had brick paths to walk on. We walked in and there was a huge sclputure next tithe door way. It had 6 sections one for each major. One for modeling, one for the cooking part andd one for pictures. Another one for art. Here was a fashion one next to the music one which I walked up to. There were some nice looking people there.
NextCancel " hello I'm here. My name is Claire, Claire Sullivan." I said to a lady at the front desk
" I found you, ok here is your schudule, your room mate and your room. Oh also here's your map of the place I hope you have a nice time here come back when ever you need help." She said. I walked away. She was super nice. I love it here!

Taylor's pov:
I waked up to the rest and they handed me my schudule I meet up with my friends and we gave each other our schudule and our room numbers I'm rooming with Claire. Grace, Samantha, and Allison got a bigger room but have to share with each other I was heading my way to my new room but I walked in to something. Or I guess someone.