Another World

5 best friends, 5 amazing guys under cover, and London. Taylor meet Harry. Harry meet Scarlet. Zayn meet Grace, and Claire meet Louis. Liam meet Allison, Naill meet Samantha. When the couples go to the red carpet for 'Take Me Home' what happens to the couple once they are public? Lets just say its not good. Can Louis save Claire? Will Zayn help Grace? Liam needs to help Allison when the worst happens, will Niall ever get over Sam? And what will happen with Harry,Taylor AND Scarlet? This story is for older and have some PG-13 stuff. I hope you like my story! ;)

10. Little at a time

Claire's pov:
Since Louis and I have been together I've been so happy. I love how down to earth he is. He sings great to! He asked if I wanted to move in with me last night. I replied of course I hope Taylor's okay with that.
"Babe? "I said
"Yeah?"
"When do you want me to get my stuff in here?"I asked
"Next week Monday?" He answered.
"Sounds good! Louis?"
"Yes love?"
"I was wondering if we were uuhh going to sleep in the same bed?"
"Only if you want to?"
"Okay! Love you got to go," I said and hung up. I really hope I dont have any bad dreams. Any way I started to pack and then I relized that it was a week from thanksgiving! I should cook a dinner for Louis and have our friends over!

Taylor's pov:
"4321 ready or not here I come!" Harry said
"Harry we are under the sheets yu don't have to say that!" I say. We were playing hide and seek under the covers. He was soo romantic! I started this because he loved this corny love stuff. And I loved it when he was romantic and when he tells me I'm beautiful.
"Yeah I do! It adds to the surprise of finding you!" He says
"I'm right here!" I say. I kiss him slowly on the lips.
"Your not suposed to tell me where you are or give me any hints!"Harry wishpered.
"So you don't want my kisses?" I ask
"No!! I do!!" He yelled
"Ssssssshhhhhhhhh it's three in the morning!" I say
"Sorry love!" He wishpered in my ear. We kissed slowly. It turned more into. A hungry needed kiss. We both enjoyed the time we have together. His hands slowly went up my shirt and unhooked my bra.
"Harry?" I say as I break away
"Not now?" He says
"Not yet. I love you but I don't want to rush that." I say and hope he's not disappointed..
"Of course love,"
"Are you dissaponted?" I ask
"Of course not! I love you no sex or anything else I love you for being Taylor! And any guy doesn't see how amazing, beautiful, lovely, funny, caring girl you are is an idiot" he said he kissed me on the forhead. He took a marker and wrote 'forever and always' on my wrist. He kissed me and we went to bed.

Samantha's pov:
"Well that's all of the boxes!" I yell
"Great! Let me show you, your room" Niall said excitedly. He led me upstairs and showed me a pink and white room. There was an American flag on one wall. At the top it said Sams room! I took a marker and drew a heart with Nialls and my intals on it it said
'S.E.R + N.J.H' he laughed after he took the rest of my stuff upstairs.
"Thanks for bring all my stuff! I'm excited!" I said
"Me too I will get to see my love everyday!" He said he kissed me. I kissed him back. Is this what it felt to love someone? To want to be with them every day? To want to kiss them every time you see their face? I guess it is! That's what I feel for Naill.
"I love you!" I whisper in his ear
"I love you to! And I will love you till I die! And then some more!" He says back. He loves me!!! I kiss him. We kiss till we run out of breath.
"Are you hungry?" I ask
"Did you really just ask that?" He repiles.
"Yeah I'm stupid sometimes."
"No, not ever your perfect."he answered
" thanks but seriously I'm starving keys go somewhere for lunch!" I say
"Of course, let me grab my wallet" he kisses me
"No, you let me stay here and you helped me get all my bags up here, AND yu paid for every other meal it my turn! "I say
"No! I pay for the girl!" He says
"To bad! "I kiss him on the cheek and drag him out the door.

Allison's pov:
Liam kissed me on the cheek and said he loved me. He was going to a interview. He was going to try to keep my a secret because he didn't want me to get hurt like Grace. I hoped the other guys were doing the same. Grace was doin better. She was getting out today. She was going to Zayns apartment we all lived with our boufriends. Soon it would be thanksgiving. I called Claire and asked if she wanted to go to the grocery store with me. We were going in an half and hour. I listened to he radio station the boys were on.
" any of you going out?" The station guy asked
"Not really we love all of fans and some more, like he queit ones!" Louis said. We new the more was us. The station manager asked some more and the interview ended. I drove to Louis's house and picked up Claire. We headed to the store we got all the regular old thanksgiving food. We planed it on the Thursday we were all going to see our parents and Skype them. It was going to be at Louis and Claire's house. We got some coffee and went back to Claire apartment to put the food away. Liam called me.
"Liam?"
"Are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah why?" I say
"Your not home?"
"I went shopping Claire and I got food for thanksgivin!" I say
"What's that?" He asked. Then I remembered we were in London.
"I'll explain later. Do you need me home?" I ask
"I always need you but I was just wondering? Do you want to come home I'm going to watch a moive!" He said
"Sure be there in a little while bye love you!" I say.