Another World

5 best friends, 5 amazing guys under cover, and London. Taylor meet Harry. Harry meet Scarlet. Zayn meet Grace, and Claire meet Louis. Liam meet Allison, Naill meet Samantha. When the couples go to the red carpet for 'Take Me Home' what happens to the couple once they are public? Lets just say its not good. Can Louis save Claire? Will Zayn help Grace? Liam needs to help Allison when the worst happens, will Niall ever get over Sam? And what will happen with Harry,Taylor AND Scarlet? This story is for older and have some PG-13 stuff. I hope you like my story! ;)

3. Just settling in

Harry's pov:

I am excited! I got all of my bags and headed out the window. I had 3 bags. Zayn had like 5! Once we got to the collage I went to the line for chefs. I always wanted to cook good. I got wha room I was going to be in. I was rooming with Louis.

"boobear we are going to be together in a room!" I said

" oh hazz this is going to be amazing!" Louis said

. " guys shut the hell up we're under cover remember?!" Liam said

" shit" Louis said

"I don't think anybody heard" I added. I walked to our new room when I knocked into something. Or someone.

Louis pov:

I got my placement and was heading to the room with Hazz. He was talking about how h bumped into someone. I wasn't really listening. I saw a beautiful girl instead. Her friend was looking back at us and smiling. I think Harry was talking about her. I liked her friend instead. I just had to get her name. I walked up to her and said hello.

"hi my name's Lou uh no Tommy" I said

" oh hi my names Claire" she said. What a lovely name. Claire was tall. She seemed a little shy but that's okay. She had deep blue eyes and long brown thick hair. She was gorgeous.

"what are doing here?" I asked

" I'm going into music I'm taking writing so I can write some music" she answered. By this time we were close to or room and her friend was with Harry.

"that's cool! I'm doing the same thing! Do you me to meet you outside your room tomorrow so we can walk to class together?" I asked

" that sounds great, Tommy" she said. Who's Tommy I thought, oh wait that's me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She seemed surprised by she smiled. I went to my room and unpacked a few things

. Niall's pov:

Ha ha I changed my mind. I'm not going into structures I'm going into archititure. I will be fun! But now I'm hungry. I decided to go to the cafeteria for some food. While I was there I saw the most beautiful girl in the world! She had blond hair. Blue eyes the color of the sky. Was it possible to fall in love this fast?! I smiled at her and she smiled back. I walked up to her to say hello.

"hello I'm..James " I said.

"hi I'm Samantha, I go by Sam though" she said. she is so cute!

"Ok Sam what are you doing here?" I asked

"Well James I'm hungry so I though I would get a snack." She answered. Aaa hub she a cheeky girl I thought.

"okay so what major are you majoring may I ask?" I said

"Well if you must ask I'm going into fashion design, what are you majoring in?"

"architecture" I answered. We each orders some food. She got a sandwich and large drink and some soup.

"May I offer you a table?" I asked

" you may that would be lovely" she had as much food as I did! I love this girl! We must haver talked for hours!?

Liam pov:

I was walking outside to get some good shots of the collage. I bumped into someone.

"oh my gosh I am so sorry I didn't mean to, did I ruin your picture?" She asked. She looked at me, I couldn't say anything. I'm memorized! Her curly golden blond hair and her electric blue eyes. Oh my gosh. Say something I thought.

"oh no it's okay," I said.

"my name is Luke" I said

"my name is Allison" she said. Allison was quiet. She was lovely when you got to know her. I think I'm falling for her. She was doing photography like me!

"hey Allison would you like to meet me tonight for a dinner off he collage ground?" I asked

"that sounds lovely what time should I meet you and where?" She asked

" how about 7:00 and I will pick you up at your room" I proposed

" sounds great see you then" she said

" oh wait here's my room number" she added. She took my hand. I swear I could feel a little shock. She blushed and wrote her number and her room number in my hand.

"bye see you then, Luke" she said waving good bye.

Zayn's pov:

I was going to the vending machine to pick up a drink when I hear someone falling. I run to help them up.

"shit that's not good" I hear someone mumble

"are you okay?" I ask

"yeah I think" she says. She gets up and falls tithe floor. I laugh a little but I feel bad.

"that's not funny and can you help me?" She says. I help her up. Her eyes are gorgeous and her long black hair falls just perfectly on her back. But I'm not ready for a girlfriend yet . I dont. Think I can do it but she's amazing.

"I'm grace and I can't walk can you take me to the nurses" she says awkwardly I think she saw me stare at her.

"oh yea sorry" I say a little rushed. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the nurses. She was super light. Grace was a tiny girl too. We talked on the way to the nurses she's Doin mowing like me. It turns out she sprained her ankle and it will take a week to heel.

"great this is going to be great a model with a sprained ankle!" She yelled

" don't worry you will look pretty any way" I say and I realize I really ment it . She blushes just alitte. She is so cute . I decided to make a move.

"do you me to come over and make you some dinner? " I asked " that'd would be awesome!"

"Thank you so much" she worte her address and number on a paper and handed it to me.

"okay ill see you later around 5 ish I told her. This was going to be a good year.