Another World

5 best friends, 5 amazing guys under cover, and London. Taylor meet Harry. Harry meet Scarlet. Zayn meet Grace, and Claire meet Louis. Liam meet Allison, Naill meet Samantha. When the couples go to the red carpet for 'Take Me Home' what happens to the couple once they are public? Lets just say its not good. Can Louis save Claire? Will Zayn help Grace? Liam needs to help Allison when the worst happens, will Niall ever get over Sam? And what will happen with Harry,Taylor AND Scarlet? This story is for older and have some PG-13 stuff. I hope you like my story! ;)

16. I should've said no

Harry's pov:
I really miss Taylor. Her hand fit in mine perfectly,her head fit in my best, she was romantic, I really did love her. Or would I say I still do. Scarlet was......is annoying and rude.
"Babe!!" She yelled
"What?!" I say annoyed
"Let's go shopping?!" She said
"Can't we stay home and cuddle or watch a movie?" I say. I pull her closer to me.
"No!" She says she pushes me away.
"I'm sorry babe" she said and kissed me. Her hands slowly went in my pocket and pulled out me far keys. I pulled away and said
"Babe? What was that for?" I say
"I was just jokekng god Harry yur so uptight!" She yelled..
"Give me the keys!" I yell
"Whatever" she throws the keys my way and I catch them.
"Please just leave" I say annoyed
"Fine!" She walks out the door, and I feel the urge to go see Claire and Louis.

Zayns pov:
I took Grace to a movie and we saw a Disney movie. Grace was a huge fan of Disney. She said she used to go to Walt Disney World every year! I took her hand and we walked into the theater.
"Ohmygod!!" Some one said. I closed my eyes not wanting to be seen by the girls. I felt Grace squezze my hand.
"I can deal with fan girls" she said
"Well I can't" I whisper back. I was getting annoying, I loved my fans to death but when your shopping you kinda want to shop and not take pictures.
"What's the O.M.G for?" Grace said. I noticed she turned around to talk to the girls.
"Your with Zayn Malik!!" One if them said
"You've got to be kidding me?! Zayn Malik where?!" She yelled. I kinda chucked and she kicked me.
"Your next to him!" The other said
"Oh, him? No! He's brad! We are best friends say hi brad" she said. She hugged me to go along with her play.
"Whatever hi" I say not turning around.
"See just lame old loser brad" she joked
"Watch it!" I say
"Oh I guess we go some one direction infection!!" The girls said
"What's your names?" Grace asked. I loved how confident this girl was!
"I'm Amy and she's Diana" I guess Amy said. Amy had brown hair and blue eyes. Diana had blond hair.
"Which boys your fav?" Grace asked. I guess she was a little curious like me.
"Harry!!" Amy said
"Niall!" Diana said. The movie started so Grace turned around and sat next to me. I squeezed her hand and kissed her forehead.
"Thanks"I whisper
"Any time" she says and kisses me. She took out a paper and wrote out:
Dear Diana and Amy,
You were right, I am with Zayn Malik for One Direction. I couldn't say because I wasn't sure
That you would freak out and scream. Or frankly be mean. I hope you accept my apology sorry
We just wanted to see a movie.
Thanks,
Grace, and Zayn
Grace wrote this on a piece of paper and I signed it.
"I kinda felt a lite guilty" she said. She smiled and I kissed her in the cheek. Grace wasn't really that tough she just acted like that, something must have happened. I wonder what did? Grace was a confindent girl, but she was soft not as tough once you framed the shell. I wonder what did happen.

Nialls pov:
"Sam get your ass over here!"? I yell
"Yeah?" She grunts
"I need to tell you something" I say
"Okay?!" She sits down next to me. She long blond hairs in a pony tail. Her eyes sparked every time I saw them. I took her hand and I saw fear in her eyes. I pulled her close and kissed her.
"I won't hurt you" I whisper in her ear. She nodds and smiles. Her lips brushed mine and slowly I kissed her. She kissed me back. Our lips in sinc, and I take my hands and put them on her waist and pull her closer by her belt. She smiles and I slip my tounge in hr mouth. She outs her hands on my belt and plays with it.
"Please stop" I say
"Stop what Mr. Horan?" She says flirty
"Teasing!!" I say. I smile and push her up agains the wall.
"That's not a polite way to treat a girl Mr. Horan!" She says in between kisses.
"I'm so sorry" I whisper I her ear. I pick her up and let the games begin, she unbukled my belt and I took her shirt off. Then the worst thing happened. There was a knock in the door.
"Shit," she whispers
"I got it" I say. I put my pant back and she skills her shirt back on.
"Don't worry I'm sure the 13th will be full if surprises" Samantha smiled and walked into her room.

Louis's pov:
Claire's apendex exploded so that's what all the pain was about. I sat by her bed since Tuesday. I won't leave her. I started to think of a good way to make Claire get better. I thought of one thing Ed Sherman! Then Harry walked in crying.
"What happened?" I asked
"Girls" he answered
"Oh, I don't know why you broke up with Taylor?" I said
"Cause I'm an asshole" he mumbled
"I'm going to call Ed in a couple minutes." I said change the subject
"About what?" He asked
"To help us make a song, you could get Taylor back then and I'm going to surprise Claire!" I say. I look over at my love sleeping in her bed in the hospital. I she would be out in a couple days. I held her hand and kissed it.
"Are you going to do it?" Harry whispered
"Yep, she mine"I answered. I kissed the top of Claire's forehead and walked out the door with Harry to talk some more.

Liam's pov:
"Come on!" I said
"No I've got a term paper due on Monday!" Allison said
"It's Friday, and one little movie isn't going to kill you?!" I yelled
"Fine but one movie and I'm choosing it!" She said she walked over and sat on the couch next to me.
"Sounds good which one?" I asked
"I don't know you choose" she said
"Okay, how about a Disney movie?" I say
"How about......mmmmmm" she said. She looked so pretty when she was thinking or when ever. I kissed her on the forehead.
"You are ...." She said before my lips crashed on here. She kissed me back. Her soft lips and her smile made me so happy. I her soft little sounds her funny humor and her eyes gave me a shiver.
"Mr. Payne you are.." She whispered
"Amazing, handsom, loving, loves you?" I suggest.
"All of the above, and the best guy I know" she said and laughs. This is the most she's ever opened up to me. She caught me staring at her and blushed.
"Yur beautiful" I say in her ear. She cuddles up and puts in Cinderalla. When the movie ends I watched it all but Allison feel asleep. I take of her glasses and lay on the couh with her till I get a call form Louis.