Another World

5 best friends, 5 amazing guys under cover, and London. Taylor meet Harry. Harry meet Scarlet. Zayn meet Grace, and Claire meet Louis. Liam meet Allison, Naill meet Samantha. When the couples go to the red carpet for 'Take Me Home' what happens to the couple once they are public? Lets just say its not good. Can Louis save Claire? Will Zayn help Grace? Liam needs to help Allison when the worst happens, will Niall ever get over Sam? And what will happen with Harry,Taylor AND Scarlet? This story is for older and have some PG-13 stuff. I hope you like my story! ;)

10. Getting better

Graces pov:
I was getting out of this dump! I was so happy. Zayn asked if i wanted to move in with him, of course I said yes!
"Well Grace looks like your getting out of here!" The doctor said. He talked to Zayn and gave him a piece of paper. He stayed with me all week. I was so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. My head still hurt, and my bruses really hurt me still. Zayn picked me up and carried me to the car. I felt guiltily. I don't want to be the helpless girl, in the fairy tale I was living. I must have called asleep. I didn't wake up till 4! Zayn was asleep we were in his bed. He was alseep he had such a peaceful look on his face. He was so beautiful. I just loved him! He was perfect. I looked like a Cinderella next to him. He was the perfect prince everyone wished for. And I was the lucky girl who actually got him. But was locked In a cealler but I this case beat up. And he has to save her. I don't want to be hopeless.
I got a great idea. I decided to make dinner for Zayn! I ran down to the Market across the street. I got some good things. I made baked potatoes. I made some steaks with some vegetables. I was pretty proud of myself Taylor's is the cook, but it look like I can too!
"Zayn, it's time to wake up its 6!" I say. To my surprise he was already awake. He was talking to Liam.
"Dinners ready!" I say
"I'll be there in two seconds love!" He said
"Okay!" I got the plates out and napkins. I set out the table and Zayn came out from his room.
"Babe! This looks amazing!" He say.
"Thanks just a little thank you for staying with me that whole week!" I answer. We ate dinner. And it was really as good as I hoped it would be.
"Do you like?" I asked
"Love it!" He answered. "Uuummmmm Grace, " he said
"Yeah?" I felt like this was bad news.
"I have an interview tomarrow, on the radio. I don't want to say that I have a girlfriend because I don't want you to get hurt again. I couldn't bear it. So don't worry none of the guys are going to say that we have girlfriends because of the hate they get" he explained.
"I honestly don't care, I just dot want to get beat up. I don't tend to care what people say." I answer.
"Oh and the doctor said you have to take a pill" he spit out.
"No" I say
"You have too!"
"No!"
"You don't want to get sick he said if you don't take it you could get an infection. It's just a pill!"
"I rely don't want to!"
"Really?!"
"Yeah what if I choke!"
"We'll I guess I have to chase you down and sallow it!" He got up and chased me . It must have need 10 minutes till he pined me down.
"Noooo!" I got up from under him and pinned him.
"Hahahaha!" I yelled
"God you are strong!" He said
"Yep!" He picked me up and tossed me on the couch. I got up and pushed him to the ground.
"Pinned ya again!"
"Whatever!" "Can you just take the damn pill?" He said. He laughed and so did I.
" well if you say it like that sure! Do I get an award?" I asked. I took the huge pill. He kissed me on the lips and said
"How was that?"
"Perfect!" I cleaned up the dishes and we went to bed after a long week. I went to bed in my own bed for awhile. I had a dream the mob was fallowing me and the they would kill me. I was running but I couldn't get away! They dragged me away. People were shooting me. And hurting me. Zayn was there but he didn't to anything. He just watched. I woke up from the dream crying. I ran to Zayns room and slipped into his bed. I was still crying. I was really scared. What if it was real?
"Ssssshhhhhh it's okay. I'm here." Someone whispered. I turned around and saw him. I told him my dream.
"It's okay Grace, I'm here no ones going to hurt you."he said. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you zayn" I said
"I love you too" he said he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me and hummed till I fell asleep.

Zayns pov:
"I love you Zayn"she said
"I love you too" I really love her. She was beautiful, strong, caring, outgoing. Everything I needed. She understood what position we were in. I sang her softly to sleep. I could feel her relax in her arms. I fell asleep to.
The next day I woke up early because I have an interview today. Grace was alreeady up and made breakfast.
"Morning! What station are you on today?" She asked
"I think it's 201.2"
"Great, Sam is going to pick me up and were are going to lunch today!"
"That's great! "
"Oh and can we go to Claire's and Louis's flat for thanksgiving?" She asked
"Sure that sounds great! But what is thanksgiving?" I asked
"Oh yeah we aren't in America! Well it's an American holiday. Its a the day when pilgrims came form England to America and they had a feast with the natives there after a Lon bad winter. It's a celebration! " grace explained.
"Oh okay sounds good!"
"Got to go! Bye I'm goingo be late" I said. I kissed her and whispered. " love you" her ear.
"Love you too" she said
"Don't go on twitter okay bye" I said as I went out the door. I didn't want to see the hate that she would get.
At the radio interview there were a lot of dating questions.
"So Zayn are you dating anyone? Because on twitter you were meetin someone at the coffee shop" the dj said
"I was meetin a good friend" I answered
"Okay, you all of yu are single?"he asked
"Yeah" Louis said
" so what can we look for on your new album?" I was so happy he got off the dating subject.
"The songs are really fun!"Liam said
"We are really excited" Harry added
"We wanted this one to be more us we even wrote some songs and helped with some" Naill said
"We are super excited for people to hear it!" Louis yelled on the radio. The show ended a little after.
"Well that was one direction get there album coming up in November!"
We all left the radio station and headed for the coffee shop. I ordered some tea.
"Hey I think we should go to the premiere of our new album and anouce that we all have girlfriends" Liam said
"That sounds great to me!" Naill added
"We should tell them! Harry said
"They are planning a thanksgiving dinner at our flat!" Louis said
"What's thanksgiving?" Naill asked. I told them everything Grace told me.
"We should have a game night tonight at our flat!" Naill shouted
"Sssshhhhhhh!!" Liam said
"That sounds good!" Harry said. "Taylor and I can make snacks!"
"That's great! I know Allison and I will love it!"
"We should play truth or dare!" Louis suggested.
"Grace and I will be there!" I said
"What time should we come?" Harry asked Naill
"How about 6ish?" Naill said
"Sounds good! We will be there!" I said. I called grace and she said it sounded great! That she willbe home soon. I loved the sound of her voice she was so prefect.