I Hate That I love You(1D)

This is actually a true story in the beginning but towards the ending its more of a dream. Aliyah always loved Niall. She would try not to show it but she did. One day her friends give her a newspaper saying Niall and Demi are dating. She tries to blow it off but she couldnt. She breaks down into tears and goes insane. After a while she didnt like Niall anymore didnt even wanna think about him. She goes to a concert and meets the boys. What happens when she meets Niall?

1. Wednesday

Aliyah's P.O.V

Today is another Wednesday for some reason they are always my bad days. Nothing ever goes good on these days! When I think they do everything goes wrong.

School is out and I'm going to head home. Nothing bad happened in school and it fooled me thinking that today was actually going to be a good day. I was home and it was peaceful as usual in my home. I go into my kik and talk to my friends.

"Hey guys I'm home" I said

"Hey!!!!" They all say

"Hahah hi"

We have been chatting for so long that I forgot what time it was and nothing bad happened still. If nothing bad happens today it will happen tomorrow. I guess you can say it was about 8pm when my friend makes a new chat with like 4 of us in it.

"OMG look!" Bre says

I look at the picture she has sent us. I read the title. "Niall and Demi now dating" I really didn't have any emotion towards it. I was emotion less.

"Aliyah and Niall sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" angel says

"Hahah no he's mine!" Bre says

I'm guessing they didn't notice the fact I was confused with my emotions.

"Aliyah you ok?" Sophia ask

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just going to go sit in my corner for now" I actually did get up and go into a corner.

"Aww no don't its ok" they all said

"Guys it's ok I'm fine"

when I actually wasn't I could feel my heart pounding in anger and sadness. In the other chat I showed Mel,Tayah, Gigi, Mary the photo.

"Aliyah it's not true" Mel says

I couldn't believe her my heart was already angry. I took a photo of my self almost starting to cry.

"Oh I'm so sorry are you ok?" Mel says

"Yeah I'm fine" why did I keep saying that!

I played bring me to life by evanescence. I didn't know what my mind wanted to do. I fell to the ground breaking into tears. Makeup rolling down my face in my tears.

"Aliyah it's ok please don't cry it's not true" Mel says

"I will never love anyone again" yeah I loved him

"Aww" Tayah and Mel says

I walked myself into my closet where it was nice and dark. Just what I wanted. I sat in the corner crying my eyes out.

"I never cared about anyone like this before nor have I cried like this before!" I said

"Aww it's ok don't worry it's not real" they kept saying

My head was going insane I could t think straight all I heard was the song playing in my head over and over. My souls was breaking my heart was crashing. Everything in me was dying. "

Aliyah it's not true please don't cry" they all said