It's gotta be Lou

When memories flow into Amber's mind, things go awry and she is forced to tell the truth about her true self to the boy she grew up loving... Louis Tomlinson, who is now famous and doesn't remember her until she reminded him of something. Amber went from the next door neighbor to his biggest crush to his secret admirer to his best friend's girlfriend. He shouldn't feel that way, and neither should she.... Or should they? (Contains cursing)

4. Jealous?

I fell to the ground and burst into tears. Louis and Harry came running to help me.
Once again, Harry enveloped me in his securing arms and Louis looked inside and saw the mess.
The couch was ripped up, papers were thrown everywhere, and there was a message on the wall. It said, "STAY AWAY FROM HARRY AND LOUIS, B*TCH OR I'LL KILL YOU" .
I read it over and over and was still in tears when Jake got home from walking. "Hey the f*ck are you three in my--?" He stopped when he saw me crying and his house a mess. "Amber, honey, are you okay?" He tried to hug me but Louis stopped him.
"Man, that's my girlfriend. Let me see her,"
Louis pushed him back again. "You broke up with her. She's no longer your business,"
"But that sure is my house, so let me in," Jake pushed past him and seeing the destruction. "What'd you do?"
"I didn't. I came to pic up my stuff so I could go stay at Serena's and this stuff was all over," I snapped
"We'll, go clean it up," he demanded. I stopped Louis and Harry from doing anything. I stood up and went up to him. I put my hands on his chest and made him think I was flirting or gonna kiss him. I reached up and lapped the h*ll out of him.
"That's for everything you ever did to me!" I yelled and walked back over to Harry and Louis. I put one arm under under each of their arms and around the waist. Louis awkwardly moved away from me. "Which one is your room, Amber?" I went inside with them, my arm still around Harry, and showed him my room. We packed my stuff and I gave Jake my key and we got in my car and went back to the mall and I dropped them off at a big red bus where a boy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, a boy with a quiff and caramel eyes, and a boy with hair almost as curly as Harry's hair and eyes slightly darker than my own.
"Thank you for the ride, Amber," Louis said
"Where will you go?" Harry asked
"To a friend's house--" Harry cut me off
"How about you go on tour with us?" The blonde suggested
"Uhm, I don't know.... I wouldn't want to be a burden...." I trailed off.
"You won't be a burden," Harry said
"Uhm, ok. Will I follow you guys around in my car or what?" I asked getting out
"You can leave it at my house, and ride with us," Louis said
I nodded. "Okay. Oh, and I'm Amber." I introduced myself to them
"I'm hungry-- I mean, Niall," the blonde said. I giggled and shook his hand
"I'm Zayn," the caramel-colored eyed guy said. I shook his hand as well.
"I'm Liam," the brown eyed one said. He patted my shoulder
"Okay, which way to your house, Louis?" I asked
"Follow us. Maybe we'll have enough time to let you officially meet Kevin," Louis exclaimed. I laughed again and got in my car.
I followed him to his house which was the house right next to my parents. I smiled and parked my car.
"Hang on, I'll be right back," I ran to my parents' house an said hello and came back.
"Does a friend live there?" Liam asked
"No, that's my parents' house," I told them and put my car keys in my purse
"Here's Kevin!" Louis brought out a fake pigeon and handed it to me "Amber, this is Kevin. Kevin, this is Amber," Louis gasped "don't be rude, Kevin!"
I almost fell over from laughing, so I leaned on Niall for support.
"Lets get this party started!" I yelled and got on the bus
I put my stuff under an empty bed and ran to he mirror and pulled out my mascara and put it on. Liam came up and snatched it away. "Hey! That's mine!" I said, trying to grab it back
"Don't need make up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough," he sang. I rolled my eyes and stepped on his foot "Ow! Why'd ya do that?" He asked putting his arms down to make sure he didn't have a broken toe. I grabbed my mascara and finished putting it on. I stuck my tongue out at him like a two year old. He quickly got over his hurt toe and chased me. I ran and hid behind Harry.
"Haha, can't get me," I said in a sing songy voice. Harry moved out of the way and Liam almost caught me. I took off running and kicked off my heels and Liam picked me up from behind and swung me around
"Put me down, put me down! I'm wearing a dress!" I exclaimed, laughing and trying to keep my dress from flying up. He sat me down and I sat there in the floor laughing.
Another pair of strong arms picked my up from under my arms and helped me up. "Thank you," I told Niall
He grinned and yelled, "Let's play truth or dare!" They all rushed in and we sat in a circle on the ground with a bottle in the middle of us. Harry spun it and it landed on me.
"Amber, truth or dare?" They asked, in unison
I pretended to think it over. "Dare."
"I dare you to go put on your skimpiest outfit," Harry said, pervertedly
I blush and went to my bunk and got out my suitcase and got pieces of clothes out. I went to the bathroom and changed in to the see through hot pink nightie and super-short shorts and I walked out in it. I felt the boys' eyes on me and I thought I saw something on Louis' face, but it was gone within seconds. I blushed and went back in to change but Harry stopped me. "You have to stay in it unless someone dares you to change back."
I blushed even harder and spun the bottle. It landed on Liam. "Liam, truth or dare?"
"Truth," he said automatically
While I thought, Niall blurted out, "Do you like what you see on Amber?" I heard that and blushed a deep scarlet and so did Liam.
"Maybe," he said and it made me blush darker
Liam spun the bottle and it landed on Niall. "Truth or dare, Niall?"
"Dare," Niall said
"I dare you to......... Kiss Amber," Liam said
I blushed again and Niall shrugged and leaned towards me. I kissed his cheek. "That's not a kiss," Liam said
"Yes it is. My lips connected with his face," I argued
"Kiss him on the lips. What, are you scared?" Harry taunted. I gave him a dirty look and to prove him wrong, I grabbed Niall's collar and brought it to my face. He was caught by surprise and was hesitant at first, but quickly recovered and pulled me closer. I pulled away, leaving Niall wanting more. "Who said I was scared?" I challenged Harry
Niall spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare, Amber?"
"Truth," I said, not wanting to get dared to kiss someone again
"Where'd you learn to kiss like that?" Niall asked
My blush returned. "You guys seem clueless. I was living with a boyfriend for two years. I've learned to kiss and be a great tease," I said, getting up and going to the kitchen for a cup of tea.
Niall followed me and pushed me against the fridge. He took my cup and set it on the counter. "What kind of tease?"
I smiled and trailed a finger down his chest. I stopped at his belly button and heard his sharp intake of breath. I kissed him lightly and quickly then pushed him off of me and I got my tea. I turned to the doorway and saw that all of the boys had been watching. I smiled sweetly. "Go sit down so we can play," I demanded and spun the bottle. It landed on Harry. "Truth or dare, Harry?" I asked
"Dare," he said and I thought.
"Find out how good of a tease Amber is," Zayn suggested
Harry came onto me and I let him, and I could feel every eye in the room on me. He gently kissed me and I kissed back. He pushed me into a laying position on the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him then I rolled out of his grip and got up, slowly teasing him by lifting the nightie up and I saw his breath increase. Finally, I pulled it back down and sat in Niall's lap. "Your turn, Harry. Spin the bottle," I said, wiggling. I felt Niall tense up and I smiled

***************************************************************

Niall's P.O.V
I sat up straighter when she wiggled in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her am.
"Zayn, truth or dare?" Harry asked
"Dare," Zayn replied
"I dare you to sit on the bed and make out with Amber," Harry grinned evilly. Amber got out of my lap with the help of Zayn and sat on the bed with him and they made out.
"Jealous?" Louis asked, smiling
"No," I replied out of clenched teeth.