night shine

Carson just moved to London with her dad and across the street lives the guys from One Direction... What will happen when Niall, Harry and Zayn falls in love with her? And what happens when Zayn girlfriend finds out that he likes Carson? Is she going to choose?

4. Chapter 4

“Carson!” I heard somebody yell

I ran out on the terrace, to see Niall

“Niall!” I yelled and laughed

“We’re all hanging out at my place tonight, wonna come?”

“No, that’s your night”

“Please, we all want you to come”

“Are you sure?”

“YES!”

“Fine, I’ll come… Should I bring anything?”

“Your beautiful face and your amazing humour”

“Okay, I will” I smiled and walked inside again

I walked over to Niall’s house, in the evening, I already saw all the guys were there. I knocked on the door, and Niall opened up.

“Hey beautiful, I’m glad you came”

“Do you have food? I’m starving!”

Niall laughed “I think I love you” he said and laughed “Come in”

I walked inside, all the guys were sitting in the living room

“HEY!” they all said when I walked in the room

“Looking just as cute as last time I saw you” Harry said and winked at me

“Hey hottie” Zayn said

I sat down on the couch next Louis, so non of the others got jealous

Niall came in with a big plate of spaghetti

“You brought me spaghetti?” I said happily

He got a little disappointed, “Yeah” he put it on the table in front of me, and sat down on a chair

“You wanted this, right?” I said and laughed

“Yeah, but it’s okay, I’ll just get more”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Okay, so what do you guys do when you’re hanging out?” I asked

“Well, we want to get to know you better, so what do you say to truth or dare?” Harry asked

“That sounds fun” I said

“Carson – Truth or dare?” Zayn asked

“Truth” I said

“Who do you think is the best looking person in the room?” He asked and smiled cheesy

“Liam” I laughed

I saw Harry, Zayn and Niall get disappointed, I actually thought it was Niall, but I didn’t want to get Harry and Zayn sad, so I choose Liam…

“Uh, my turn… Liam, truth or dare?” I said

“Dare”

“Go shirtless for the rest of the game” I said and winked at him

“Oh god” he said and took of his shirt

“Nice” were the only thing that came out of my mouth

“Carson, truth or dare?” Harry asked

“Dare”

“Kiss someone in this room for more than 5 seconds” … “No, wait, kiss me for more than 5 seconds” he said

All the guys gave him a look

I walked over to Harry and kissed him on the cheek for 6 seconds, and then I walked over to my seat again.

“You didn’t say where I should kiss you” I smiled at him

“Next time, I’m gonna say on the mouth”

“Bring it” I laughed

“Zayn, truth or dare?” Louis asked

“Truth”

“Have you wanted to cheat on your girlfriend?” he said, while laughing, they clearly didn’t know about the ki. WAIT!? Girlfriend?! Zayn has a girlfriend?!

“Girlfriend?” I said

I threw my fork down on the plate, and walked out of the room, and out of the house

Niall ran after me

“Carson!” he yelled, and grabbed my arm and stopped me in the middle of the street, turned my around, so we where standing face to face, and he took my hands, so we were standing hand in hand.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

“He has a girlfriend?!”

“Yeah? You didn’t know that?”

“NO!”

“Why are you so upset about that?”

“Cause he kissed me yesterday!”

“He kissed you?”

“YEAH”

“Can I go hit him for you?” he asked while smiling, which made me laugh

“Now that’s what I want to see, you should just stop thinking about him” he said “You know, I don’t have a girlfriend, just saying” he smiled. “So that date?”

“Tomorrow?” I asked, with a smile

“Sounds perfect” he said

“I think I should go”

“No, no, no, like I said, just stop thinking about him, you’re coming back”

“Fine” I said “Let’s go”

I started walking

“Wait!” he said, he turned me around and looked me in the eyes

“I’m sorry, but I have to do this” he said, he leaned in, took his hand on my neck and kissed me

After 5 seconds or something like that he pulled away

“I’m sorry, I just had to” he said, while looking into my eyes

I smiled up to my ears, kept staring into his eyes

“It’s okay, it was a dream that just came true”

He laughed, took my hand and we walked inside, I let go of his hand when we got inside, he luckily didn’t look disappointed when I did it, he just smiled at me.

I sat down on the couch, and Niall sat down next to me

“Okay, should we continue?” Niall said

“Is everything okay?” Liam asked

I looked at Niall “Everything is perfect” I said and looked at Zayn

“So Zayn?” Louis said

“No” he said, looking down in the ground the whole time

“Carson, what qualities does your ideal partner have?” Harry asked

“He has to be funny, lazy” Niall started laughing

“yeah" I said and smiled "Eat a lot, eat almost as most at me” I added

“I’m perfect” Niall interrupted

“He has to be nice, and could talk about everything, no matter what’s happening”

“Blonde or brunette?” Harry asked me again and interrupted me

“Well, I’ve always been attractive to brunettes, but there is one blonde that…”

“ME?!” Niall interrupted and smiled

They all looked at me

“That will remain a mystery” I laughed, and winked at him

After three hours of playing, the guys left, I stayed to clean up, we were cleaning up the table

“You know, I could get use to this” he said and smiled at me

“Get use to what?”

“Us two, doing couple stuff like this”

“Cleaning is a couple thing?”

“I don’t know” he laughed

“Are we a couple?” I asked

“Not yet, but we’re getting there” he smiled at me.