Act Like Lovers

April Cash is 20 years old and try's out for a part in a music video, she get hired but not for what she thinks. She is parried up with Harry Styles and they must act like lovers. Will they fall each other, other people, or will the press tear them and this story to pieces , and what about those Larry Stylinson shippers??

220Likes
213Comments
15135Views
AA

31. Lifeline

I texted Eleanor to meet me at he hospital again. It has been five months now we had to cancel our tour but it will be on again next year no matter what. Us boys have days taking turns with April. Today is my day. I'm going out with Eleanor tonight so she has to meet me here. It's exhausting work. Watching someone you love die. April is practically my sister. Wouldn't you be sad if your sibling was Dieing? Harry and Liam, yeah we don't live together anymore. Everyone has there own house except me and Harry we share one. We all still talk but Harry and Liam have not done anything together since the day April got hurt. Zayn had to take time apart from Perrie because he had shifts here at the hospital. Honesty April was ruining our lives. And today, today is the day we have to decide . We have to decide whether or not to take her off life support we can't keep her like this forever. Eleanor had to vote also since after Danielle died her and April have been super close. She had a say in her life. She had no other family than her mom but, her mother already said April wouldn't want to live her last moments in pain like this. Zayn walks in first "Hey man" he says and sits next to me. After About 5 minutes Liam and Niall walk in. We all sit and wait for Harry. Eleanor comes and then the nurse enters . "Is everyone here" I was about to say no until Harry walked in "Sorry I'm late" he said. You could see from his blood shot eyes he had been crying for a while. The nurse began to talk "Okay so, April has been receiving life support for five months now. She has only recovered slightly and it's an 85% chance she will not make it." Liam instantly speaks "What about the other 15%?" I sigh he is to hopeful. The nurse nods "It's not impossible if you believe in anything." Eleanor grabbed my hand    "Its clearly her time, we can't keep her hanging by strings, she shouldn't have to live like this. She wouldn't want to" she had began to cry and so have I and Harry. Liam took a deep breath "No, I vote no" Zayn sighed "It's time, yes" Niall shook his head "I didn't know April well, but she does not seem like the person to live like this, so yes pull the plug" then Harry "No, I just can't say yes. I'm sorry" Now it was my turn. If I say no, then it's a No but f I say yes, it's a yes. I think about April every conversation we have had. We all had to let go. "Pull it" the nurse stood up and nodded "Each of you will have your turns so say goodbye." Then she left. As that day I stood up "Me first" everyone else walked out. These were my last words to April. "........
Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...